severedthumbz
What's New?

Rottens worlds strongest woman training 2016

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Horrible. Ego is bruised a bit. I'll get over it

So never again will I do a comp that is this light lol.
First event axle c&p 120
9 or ten reps.
I actually took third on this but they switched my reps with the gal I went head to head with ( Lisa & lacy) I had no video but plenty of witnesses. I brushed it off and didn't push as I don't ever want to be that person.

Yoke
I don't know my time on this event however they call " good " and I dropped it. One corner was not over the line so after discussion. They decided I didn't finish and counted me as measured rather than time putting me third.

Axle dl
16 reps for third

Keg /sled. I tied for second on this one

Prowler / push pull

I took fourth on this one. It was a very odd event. We had to pull the prowler unhook the rope turn it around and load plates then push it

I will be doing sequim In three weeks to qualify for nationals.

I'm more upset about the yoke than anything. I don't ever want to be a pain in the ass that second guesses the judges but this wasn't really a fair deal. In retrospect I should if asked for a redo on the yoke

Sent from my iPhone

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Dust off and let's rock it next time. Your a machine no matter what!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Rottens Arnolds Strongwoman World Championships Training 2013/2014

jshmhl.jpg

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Horrible. Ego is bruised a bit. I'll get over it

So never again will I do a comp that is this light lol.
First event axle c&p 120
9 or ten reps.
I actually took third on this but they switched my reps with the gal I went head to head with ( Lisa & lacy) I had no video but plenty of witnesses. I brushed it off and didn't push as I don't ever want to be that person.

Yoke
I don't know my time on this event however they call " good " and I dropped it. One corner was not over the line so after discussion. They decided I didn't finish and counted me as measured rather than time putting me third.

Axle dl
16 reps for third

Keg /sled. I tied for second on this one

Prowler / push pull

I took fourth on this one. It was a very odd event. We had to pull the prowler unhook the rope turn it around and load plates then push it

I will be doing sequim In three weeks to qualify for nationals.

I'm more upset about the yoke than anything. I don't ever want to be a pain in the ass that second guesses the judges but this wasn't really a fair deal. In retrospect I should if asked for a redo on the yoke

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry to hear about all the technical problems. Sounds like the organizers didn't have their acts under control. You're still a beast though!

N

NewbieGuy

May 11, 2014
Dayummm RR. Speechless......... U r 10xxx more stronger than me.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Rottens Arnolds Strongwoman World Championships Training 2013/2014

Everything was ridiculously heavy.
Axle c&p
Working on thumbless grip on the press

75x10
115x8
135x5

Axle dl
The thought was I was going to attempt straps and go for nationals weight of 550 from 16 inches
My straps are to short to thick to be effective on the axle. These are from the ground
225x5
315x5
375x3
405x1
425x1
The straps were used on last two sets. I'd be lyin if I said they didn't help. However they aren't going to work as well as I want them to

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome back to it RR! I hope you had a great week off.

I hear you on short straps. Mine were too short for the frame deadlifts on Saturday. Luckily my trainer had some long ones he loaned me. I gotta get me some longer straps . . .

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Well done regardless RR, we all know the work you put in. Sounds like there were some bad calls made ~ I'm sure at one time or another we have all been in that situation. Takes a certain someone that can carry on without speaking up, so props to you.

Well done MF.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Farmers
115x100 ft warmup
155x80ft
175x80 ft
205x80ft
Stones
180 carry 20 ft load