Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Rooting Android

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Many thanks to NutNut for sticking with me for about 12 hours and saving my marriage! Lol

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I've ruined 1 or 2 why not help save one lmao

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I don't have the balls to try it with my S2.
Install clockworkmod and back up your phone first.

A rooted stock rom is okay. You can delete the bloatware. Not much use for the average user. A custom rom, like cyanogenmod, offers a very user friendly interface to customize your phone and provide better performance and battery life

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
revolutionary is the easiest approach but i like amon ra over clockwork, that being said OW is using cyanogenmod and clockwork because his phone was being a whore, it didn't seem to want to load the recovery and rom i prefer so I wasn't even going to start screwing with kernels when I'm not there in person.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
revolutionary is the easiest approach but i like amon ra over clockwork, that being said OW is using cyanogenmod and clockwork because his phone was being a whore, it didn't seem to want to load the recovery and rom i prefer so I wasn't even going to start screwing with kernels when I'm not there in person.

^^^ I even bribed him with a sammich! Lol

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Oc /uv kernals are where it's at. Clockwork is good stuff and will work on any android device easily.

I am always using nightlys and working on my kernal so I flash shit on my phone at least once a day.

What device you on nut?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Unfortunately I'm using a jailbroken iphone4 but i've found enough hardware issues to change soon. I work in tech though so I play with everything.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Unfortunately I'm using a jailbroken iphone4 but i've found enough hardware issues to change soon. I work in tech though so I play with everything.
Gross. I hope you get a decent phone soon. At least you can play nazi zombies.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'm gonna take this thread one step further and ask if anyone can root a droid (samsung infuse 4g) on a mac. i've been on all the droid forums and tried a number of different methods (superoneclick, rage out of the cage, gingerbread) but nothing seems to be compatible with my mac.
what a pain in my ass!
i love this phone but it was definitely easier to jailbreak the iphone

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic