Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Road Rage Fight Video

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Those kids sound like a bunch of punks but this other guy following them with his wife and kids in the car is an idiot for doing so. Then on top of that pulling a gun after losing a fist fight that you started....pathetic. I wish there was a part 2 of the video where the cops come and tase all 3 of them.

http://www.brobible.com/life/video/two-bros-road-rage-fight

M

Manolo

Apr 2, 2013
Is the audio out of sync or did the douchebag acidently discharge when he first grabbed it?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Not one single shit was fired. It was a door slamming. How ever that dumbass guy got slammed into his Toyota four runner it looks like and I'm sure his big ass left a dent. If it were me I prolly would have banged his school teacher looking wife.

M

Manolo

Apr 2, 2013
Not one single shit was fired. It was a door slamming.

According to the article or blog or whatever it is, he is being charged with discharging a firearm on private property.

Now he's going to potentially go to jail over a litany of charges (including discharging a weapon into property, two counts of assault by pointing a gun, going armed to the terror of the people, injury to personal property, and assault).

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
According to the article or blog or whatever it is, he is being charged with discharging a firearm on private property.

Now he's going to potentially go to jail over a litany of charges (including discharging a weapon into property, two counts of assault by pointing a gun, going armed to the terror of the people, injury to personal property, and assault).

I seen him Aim it at the ground but I never heard a single shot. Got to go back and watch it again now. Ok went back and watched it the camera ShAkes when what is suppose to be the gun going off. That tells me it's the passenger door slamming. Also look at his hands as that door slams his gun never kicks. His one hand is across the slide and the othe is on the grip not saying he doesn't have a finger on the trigger but that gun would be obvious if it discharged while holding it like that.

Last edited:
M

Manolo

Apr 2, 2013
I seen him Aim it at the ground but I never heard a single shot. Got to go back and watch it again now. Ok went back and watched it the camera ShAkes when what is suppose to be the gun going off. That tells me it's the passenger door slamming.

I wonder if he's being charged with discharging the firearm based on that door slamming sound. His wife is the idiot delivering the weapon to him, he probably just grabbed it reactionally as it was being handed to him as he was all hyped up after having his ass also handed to him.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I can't believe that dude let two punk ass skinny kids beat his ***. They look like they have never thrown a punch before. I would have ate their freakin skulls! However, it is funny that he initiated the fight and got handled by some kids half his age and in front of his wife. Why would he put his family in possible danger? I certainly couldn't. And Regulator, I couldn't agree more

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Pussy started a fight and got his ass whooped so his faggot ass pulls out a gun. ****ing gun totin' bitches. Be a man. You need a gun to get your dick hard then stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger. I would have taken it from him and pistol whipped him.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Pussy started a fight and got his ass whooped so his faggot ass pulls out a gun. ****ing gun totin' bitches. Be a man. You need a gun to get your dick hard then stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger. I would have taken it from him and pistol whipped him.

^^^Was just going to post the same thing....

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Welllll two on one ? I don't care if he started it or not his beef was with driver.
It's a punk move to gang up on one guy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welllll two on one ? I don't care if he started it or not his beef was with driver.
It's a punk move to gang up on one guy.

It was self defense though. You wouldn't just hang out and let your friend get his ass kicked would you?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

I guess I'm a gun toting bitch since I keep a .45 on me in my truck. When I pull it out it will be used it won't be to intimidate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic