Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rittenhouse Trial

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
he had the best defense imaginable, a defense paid for by endless Trump supporters' donations. The next guy who follows suit may not have the financial ability to hire OJ Simpson's legal team.

And unfortunately this will lead to tougher gun laws. Something I dread seeing. Because the civil war is coming and I need my guns to be able to fight both Democrats and Republicans who seek to terrorize me. I will shoot at both sides.
I disagree. The next guy? The event was huge anyone black white pink or Arab lol would have had the same legale opportunity. Why? Because it’s big news and attorneys run to cases like this one. Your statement sounds woke (ish) :- )

I don’t think gun laws will be affected at all. If anythang more guns will be sold. ;)

Last edited:
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I disagree. The next guy? The event was huge anyone black white pink or Arab lol would have had the same legale opportunity. Why? Because it’s big news and attorneys run to cases like this one. Your statement sounds woke (ish) :- )

I don’t think gun laws will be affected at all. If anythang more guns will be sold. ;)

Woke? I'm not sure you understood my point, Middy. What I was saying is that the next little kid like Rittenhouse who shoots someone in the same exact circumstances may not get millions of free Trump supporters' dollars to fuel his legal team. Legal teams don't always work for free. And this one didn't either.

" Rittenhouse, who became a cause célèbre across conservative media throughout late 2020, and was even supported by then president Donald Trump, held a fundraiser on GiveSendGo billed as a contribution to his legal defense. According to data from the site, he raised $586,940 between 27 August last year and 7 January . " - Independent.Co.UK

The next kid like Rittenhouse may be forgotten and rot in prison.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Woke? I'm not sure you understood my point, Middy. What I was saying is that the next little kid like Rittenhouse who shoots someone in the same exact circumstances may not get millions of free Trump supporters' dollars to fuel his legal team. Legal teams don't always work for free. And this one didn't either.

" Rittenhouse, who became a cause célèbre across conservative media throughout late 2020, and was even supported by then president Donald Trump, held a fundraiser on GiveSendGo billed as a contribution to his legal defense. According to data from the site, he raised $586,940 between 27 August last year and 7 January . " - Independent.Co.UK

The next kid like Rittenhouse may be forgotten and rot in prison.
Did you know that his GoFundMe page was deleted? It only happened to him because he's white. Do you know what he owes to hias attorney's?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I went back and forth on whether Rittenhouse should or should not have been there. Then I discovered much like many of the people that relied upon the media to give us factual information (I know right?) that Rittenhouse was originally from Kenosha. His father lived there as much of his family and friends did. He also had worked there as a lifeguard. The gun never crossed state lines. So as far as his right, he had more than most of these paid actors and looters.

I see a lot of high school students now mimicking these protestors in their actions. We have had high school students in my area stage walkouts and even protests varying from issues ranging from policy issues, to police reform to changing the lunch menu at school. It's the society we live in these days. If I walked out of school, my parents would have been called and my ass would have been grass. Or I would be facing some sort of disciplinary action upon my return.

That's the issue today with this generation, very little discipline and lack of accountability. The free thinking and challenging authority is encouraged actually by the educators. Parents don't raise their kids anymore. The school system does and this is the product we get. Hence why you have 12 year old boys identifying as females and we're more worried about which damn pronouns to call them. Respect? Hell, we won't even get into that. There is none. We have keyboard warriors all over social media calling to arms this "woke" movement. Funny how since it's 32 degrees in Kenosha, you didn't see much protesting.

This trial, didn't have as much "sex appeal" as the George Floyd trial. First of all, a white kid shoots 3 white dudes. None of which were good people. Regardless of that, if anyone with some semblance of logic and has some sort of grasp on law, this was pretty clear cut from the get go as self defense even as much as the leftist media tried to spin it.

So, I guess I have no issue with his presence being at the riots. He was seen giving water to protestors. He was seen cleaning graffiti off of walls and etc. He was even seen attempting to render some sort of first aid to those in need. Witness accounts even have him at one point carrying a fire extinguisher in an attempt to put out fires. I think he he had plenty of right to be there and had a purpose that was not looking for trouble. There is also a report that he possibly could have been paid to protect the car lot, but that has yet to be verified.

What I hope from this is people wake up. They see that the Left has done very little so far in office and their intentions are pure evil. You're already seeing Democrats being voted out of office. People are angry, and feel betrayed. Let's hope they continue to stay that way.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Did you know that his GoFundMe page was deleted? It only happened to him because he's white. Do you know what he owes to hias attorney's?

"A post on @freekyleusa, a social media account linked to the defense fund run by the teen’s mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, says the two different fundraising entities she coordinates have pulled in $464,111 since March 1: - Forbes

Gofundme is allowing Rittenhouse back on again.

BTW, Rittenhouse's former attorneys are suing him now. They are trying to get the 2 million from his bail that's being returned now. A 2 million dollars that was donated.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

"A post on @freekyleusa, a social media account linked to the defense fund run by the teen’s mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, says the two different fundraising entities she coordinates have pulled in $464,111 since March 1: - Forbes

Gofundme is allowing Rittenhouse back on again.

BTW, Rittenhouse's former attorneys are suing him now. They are trying to get the 2 million from his bail that's being returned now. A 2 million dollars that was donated.
good to see he got some help with the costs. In the end he may end up a very rich man. See what happens..

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
good to see he got some help with the costs. In the end he may end up a very rich man. See what happens..

He may. He very well may. Unfortunately he's going to spend his entire life looking over his shoulder. It will never be a normal life, now. It's a matter of time until he's in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm seeing dox chatter on a dark web political forum I read under the tags Rittenhouse. I can't tell what is being said because it's encrypted with PGP. But I don't think they're trading Thanksgiving recopies.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
He will need to sue all the networks, Joe Biden, AOC, and every other person with a large audience they influence who called him a white supremacist, domestic terrorist, etc.

He likely won't be able to have much of a professional career. Probably won't be able to get into many if any colleges. Like Nick Sandmann (MAGA hat kid), he should sue them all and live well. They tried to ruin his life and they surely succeeded in making his life extremely difficult.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
He will need to sue all the networks, Joe Biden, AOC, and every other person with a large audience they influence who called him a white supremacist, domestic terrorist, etc.

He likely won't be able to have much of a professional career. Probably won't be able to get into many if any colleges. Like Nick Sandmann (MAGA hat kid), he should sue them all and live well. They tried to ruin his life and they surely succeeded in making his life extremely difficult.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Terrorist he isn't. But how's he going to explain away the following picture when questioned about whether he's a white supremacist:

Rittenhouse white power.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic