Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rittenhouse Trial

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The drone footage is damning just like the rest of the case :)
Okay, supposedly its the same footage they saw before, but apparently somewhere along the line the prosecutor's people e-mailed it in a compressed format that made the quality worse. So what they were re-shown was just a better quality.

The footage shows Rittenhouse running for his life until he gets cornered. I don't know what else they want to see.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Okay, supposedly its the same footage they saw before, but apparently somewhere along the line the prosecutor's people e-mailed it in a compressed format that made the quality worse. So what they were re-shown was just a better quality.

The footage shows Rittenhouse running for his life until he gets cornered. I don't know what else they want to see.

I think they are doing anything and everything to put a spin on this. As I said before "throwing shit against the wall hoping something sticks." I think the prosecution is trying to show at some point in the video a point where Rittenhouse is the aggressor or sparked the confrontation. It's complete bullshit, but what scares me, perception is huge. 10 people can look at the same video and come up with 10 different opinions. You have a prosecutor whispering in your ear giving you a narrative of Rittenhouse being this white supremacist murder and then you see this video with no audio of him shooting people. It creates a story in their head.

In reality, this is the farthest from the truth and I hope there is some sort of semblance of just plain common sense. You have a evidence and testimony of him helping people and cleaning vandalism. Seems far fetched that he was up there just shoot people. You have testimony and evidence he was threatened and attacked with a skateboard and had a gun pointed at him. You can clearly see him in retreat and attempting escape from his attackers. But yet here we are.

Throw in the fact that the prosecution has made some serious infringements on his constitutional rights as well as their little shady video switcheroo that they got busted on. A mistrial with prejudice should be rendered.

And as mentioned before, the media is just plain incompetent and gas lighting this whole thing. It's getting time to push back. We allowed this bullshit to happen and let cities burn. Now we are on the brink again.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I think he should be acquitted

However, gonna make the call of a hung jury.

Reasoning is that the event has become very polarizing.

You can debate until your blue in the face on either side and will never change the mind of or beliefs of the other. Simply put, you're on one side or the other. Nothing will change that in life or in jury deliberations.

HUNG JURY.

Last edited:
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The judge has just banned MSNBC from the courtroom for "jury intimidation" after someone was caught tailing the jury bus and when stopped said that their boss at MSNBC told them to.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Yes, it's the same footage.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'm a little shocked the defense went for a mistrial WITHOUT prejudice. While I think most can plainly see the evidence, a mistrial would allow them an opportunity to retry him. I guess it makes me believe that the defense must be very very confident in their case of self defense. I mean, I would agree with all that has been presented, but you just never know anymore. Just an interesting move I guess. I'm hoping the judge just steps in and ends this debacle.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Not guilty on all counts! Justice system actually worked. I was impressed with the judge overseeing this case. I didn't agree with all his decisions, but he seemed to be fair and attempted to call it as he saw it. For me, this was a no-brainer, but in our day of doxxing, threats, and social and media pressure. I'm more and more disgusted by the media every day. It's a prime example of how people are sheep and follow blindly what media says. Guess we will see what the fallout is. Hoping there is an iron fist to those who will use this verdict to riot, loot and etc.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Wisconsin that still has the same governor who sent 1 squad of National Guards when the riots started the first time...

The police are ready but who knows what the weekend brings. Not too early to go smash-n-grab shopping for Christmas, in peaceful protest.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It'll be interesting to see how the media spins this. Seems like they're OK with Antifa and BLM rioting, looting and burning private property, but are not OK with citizens protecting private property from the crazies. As always, Babylon Bee had a nice angle on the weirdness of this with the Qanon Shaman...

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
There are some teachable lessons here.

1) Liberals need to stop thinking that their outrage can sway the justice system. Being angry does not a verdict make.
2) Conservatives need to stop their paranoid ramblings that the court system never works.
3) Never swing a skateboard at a guy with a gun.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not guilty on all counts! Justice system actually worked. I was impressed with the judge overseeing this case. I didn't agree with all his decisions, but he seemed to be fair and attempted to call it as he saw it. For me, this was a no-brainer, but in our day of doxxing, threats, and social and media pressure. I'm more and more disgusted by the media every day. It's a prime example of how people are sheep and follow blindly what media says. Guess we will see what the fallout is. Hoping there is an iron fist to those who will use this verdict to riot, loot and etc.
1637353080530.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic