Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Rittenhouse Trial

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Some are saying we are already in a cold civil war.

This Bannon indictment is just another sign. No one is ever indicted for contempt of Congress... until now when its a Trump supporter. Is Lady Justice isn't just peaking out of the blindfold, she's blatantly removed it. I pray Rittenhouse gets a fair outcome and not one tainted by threat of more riots (i.e. OJ Simpson).

Each side keeps escalating things. This is a good thing, it will quicken the civil war. It's what America needs.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You can't take a firearm across state lines? I do like every week...
He did NOT take a firearm across state lines. That point came out clearly in the testimony of the trial. Not even sure how it's relevant, unless it was one of the lesser charges being put forth by the prosecution, which it wasn't. This was simply a talking point of the media, because somehow that made this kid look bad, I suppose. There was so much inaccurate information put out by the media in this matter. Their credibility has really gone into the shitter....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It's just another distraction.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

He is/was one of my favs!....He nails it in this vid!...Nice post, brah!...

Reactions: ceo
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
This was simply a talking point of the media, because somehow that made this kid look bad, I suppose. There was so much inaccurate information put out by the media in this matter.
There's been a whole lot of misinformation all over the place in the media and on social media. I also see a lot of people that don't understand firearms or firearm laws saying stuff that makes no sense, and has little to do with a "murder" case.

I see now that the defense has filed a motion that the prosecutors didn't share a full video during discovery that they showed it during the trial. W.t.f. Is the ADA trying to get disbarred? Some have theorized that he was trying to get a mistrial, but I don't know what that accomplishes except gets him off the case.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I hope this kid gets acquitted and fuck it I hope the blue cities burn to the ground. I live near one so I wanna stay warm tonight from the flames lol. If I was Kyle I would be worried cause like you said Soros and the rest of his cartel are running the show there. I normally don’t watch the news these days but I keep turning it on to see if there are any updates. I know me and my buddies and a few of my family members are very anti POS BLM and ANTIFA. So if shit pops off by me we ain’t running lol. Stand ready folks.
Honestly man, I'm not sure if living in or by a big blue city would be good for me. I can see myself going and looking to get in the middle of shit, lol

I don't get anything from regular news. Fox has some decent shit on it but they won't tackle the real shit. Fox is owned by a leftist. They cater to left in the day and right at night.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
There's been a whole lot of misinformation all over the place in the media and on social media. I also see a lot of people that don't understand firearms or firearm laws saying stuff that makes no sense, and has little to do with a "murder" case.

I see now that the defense has filed a motion that the prosecutors didn't share a full video during discovery that they showed it during the trial. W.t.f. Is the ADA trying to get disbarred? Some have theorized that he was trying to get a mistrial, but I don't know what that accomplishes except gets him off the case.

And the judge has yet to rule on the motion for mistrial with prejudice. With this whole shady video switcheroo by the prosecution, I definitely could see the judge taking the motion by the defense for a mistrial with prejudice. The prosecution is just throwing shit against the wall hoping something sticks.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Some are saying we are already in a cold civil war.

This Bannon indictment is just another sign. No one is ever indicted for contempt of Congress... until now when its a Trump supporter. Is Lady Justice isn't just peaking out of the blindfold, she's blatantly removed it. I pray Rittenhouse gets a fair outcome and not one tainted by threat of more riots (i.e. OJ Simpson).
I'm not sure what they're thinking, they have opened up discovery to Bannon by arresting him.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Agreed. Another interesting tidbit, is that the judge is able to do a direct verdict and decide guilt or innocence himself if need be. Let's say for the sake of argument there is an issue where the jury cannot decide or maybe there is enough doxxing and threats, do you think the judge could take it upon himself to render a decision?
The judge is able to do that. If he doesn't it would mean he was part of it the whole time.

The only people they need convinced are the ones who already follow.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I guess the judge ruled the jury should be shown the whole video which is the FBI drone footage. Might delay the jury decision.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Lots of misinformation is correct, covid, capital riots, mostly peaceful protests, 2020 election, supply chain, inflation, withdrawal from afganistan, crt in schools and I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of shit.

People need to take a step back, stop looking at each individual incident and see how it all ties together.

The prosecutor is doing what he's being paid to do. He is protected just as the dc cop that killed ashley babbitt, which I'm not exactly sure that shit was even real.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic