Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Rittenhouse Trial

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Here there are 3 levels of approved firearms ownership here. You cannot legally purchase or posses either firearms or ammunition without them.
  • Firearms identification card (sporting) - This permits you to purchase and own rifles and pistols with less than 10 rounds capacity and shotguns with less than 5 rd capacity
  • Firearms identification card (large capacity) - This permits you to purchase anything that's capable of accepting more than 10 rounds or shotguns over 5 rds but less than 8 that isn't considered a destructive device. Note, this state does not allow the sale of magazines over 10rds for any firearm. Also note, shotguns capable of holding more than 5 rounds have to be restricted to 5 rounds to be legal.
  • License to carry - This is your concealed carry permit, pistols only and still 10rds max capacity
The first two do not exist in Wisconsin where Kenosha is, and Wisconsin Concealed Carry license doesn't limit magazine capacity. I, myself, carry 12 & 15 round magazines (depends on gun) and when wearing a shoulder rig I have 3 of those on me. We need to transfer through an FFL if we purchase from a dealer or through the mail, and that paperwork is supposed to be destroyed after a year. A sale between private citizens is not regulated at all, though there of course are laws that you are supposed to follow (not selling to underage people, felons, illegal aliens).

Last edited:
I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
The first two do not exist in Wisconsin where Kenosha is, and Wisconsin Concealed Carry license doesn't limit magazine capacity. I, myself, carry 15 round magazines and when wearing a shoulder rig I have 3 of those on me.

Yep, just goes to highlight how different the laws can be state to state.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
If this kid doesn’t get acquitted on all charges this sets a very dangerous precedent. You can no longer defend yourself unless your on a certain team.

Why doesn’t Kyle have a medal pinned on his chest? He took out an actual CONVICTED child rapist. He physically raped and molested children. Why the fuck do we care about Rosenbaum? Anyone that supports BLM in this nation at this point is a sorry sack of pedo supporting shit. Losers in the streets already protesting saying their gay ass chant no justice no peace. Man people need jobs.

Anyway I have a feeling in my stomach that this Kyle kid is gonna get screwed. Too many pussies around. And I’m sure the jury is at least half leftist twits. Plus their already getting threats and have been getting doxxed. You all know how I feel about most Americans being weak these days. Most won’t stand up to what’s actually right.

I hope I’m wrong.

And the other fella he wounded by witness accounts and his own testimony fired shots in the air and eventually pointed his firearm at Rittenhouse. Oh and he was a felon too. Funny how that works. I suspect with the prosecution's weak case and the push for lesser included charges, I think he walks but I could see a guilty verdict on something lesser included. But the gun possession charge was their slam dunk charge and it's been dismissed. I want to say this is a no brainer, but I take nothing for granted in our world today.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The reporter that was put on the stand put up pretty damn evidence that Rittenhouse's intent was not to go up there as a vigilante. I believe he testified that he observed Rittenhouse de-escalating several incidents and handing out water and etc. Testimony also stated one of the three that were shot had specifically threatened to kill Rittenhouse. It really seemed like the defense had their ducks in a row, and the prosecution had every witness for them actually help bolster the defense.

All that being said, you cannot rely on common sense anymore or logic. This is sadly bigger than just self defense/or homicide. This definitely has future agendas and the Right and Left written all over it. The only hope is that the weather is about 30 degrees. Maybe it's too cold for these pukes to come out. The governor of Wisconsin has activated 500 National Guard members as a precaution. Curious, if there will be also large gatherings of Pro-Rittenhouse supporters also out. Could be a shit show.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I want to say this is a no brainer, but I take nothing for granted in our world today.
Like the O.J. Simpson conviction was a no-brainer. This reminds me of that as the governor already called out National Guard to quell rioting (hundreds instead of a dozen this time, good job Tony).

I believe he testified that he observed Rittenhouse de-escalating several incidents and handing out water and etc.
I saw the video footage of him with what looked like a medical case and you could hear him saying, "Does anyone need medical attention?" over and over as he walked down the street.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Remember the name fellas, george soros.

His money funded the kenosha riots, duckduckgo that info.

He owns the town. The prosecutor isn't stupid, he's just doing what he's paid to do. I've kept up with this since the night it happened. The videos were out then that proved it was self defense, I saw them all in the first few days. The kid was really there to provide medical attention and hand out waters. He even gave up his vest because he didn't expect to be in a gun fight.

The truth had to be told on the stand because the videos have been circulating this whole time. If they got up and lied in court, it would be contempt and the truth would be known regardless.

ALL the charges are bullshit.

Carrying a rifle, the measurements were correct.

Out past curfew, it was never clearly written but they threw in the charge anyways. It's been tossed too.

Carrying a gun across state lines, it wasn't his gun. It belonged to a buddy of his that lived in kenosha. He was there because his father lived in the community.

This is how the couple got railroaded that stepped out of their house with an ar15 and pistol. The mob broke the community gate down, came towards the house and they stood ready to defend it. They went to jail because george soros owns that town too.

Judge does seem solid but you really have to question if the jury won't be swayed out of fear. I believe I heard both of these said already in the thread.

I believe that doxing shit was also to possibly push for a mistrial.

If he does get off, which he rightfully should, many of the big blue cities will riot.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1637139301750.png

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Remember the name fellas, george soros.

His money funded the kenosha riots, duckduckgo that info.

He owns the town. The prosecutor isn't stupid, he's just doing what he's paid to do. I've kept up with this since the night it happened. The videos were out then that proved it was self defense, I saw them all in the first few days. The kid was really there to provide medical attention and hand out waters. He even gave up his vest because he didn't expect to be in a gun fight.

The truth had to be told on the stand because the videos have been circulating this whole time. If they got up and lied in court, it would be contempt and the truth would be known regardless.

ALL the charges are bullshit.

Carrying a rifle, the measurements were correct.

Out past curfew, it was never clearly written but they threw in the charge anyways. It's been tossed too.

Carrying a gun across state lines, it wasn't his gun. It belonged to a buddy of his that lived in kenosha. He was there because his father lived in the community.

This is how the couple got railroaded that stepped out of their house with an ar15 and pistol. The mob broke the community gate down, came towards the house and they stood ready to defend it. They went to jail because george soros owns that town too.

Judge does seem solid but you really have to question if the jury won't be swayed out of fear. I believe I heard both of these said already in the thread.

I believe that doxing shit was also to possibly push for a mistrial.

If he does get off, which he rightfully should, many of the big blue cities will riot.

I hope this kid gets acquitted and fuck it I hope the blue cities burn to the ground. I live near one so I wanna stay warm tonight from the flames lol. If I was Kyle I would be worried cause like you said Soros and the rest of his cartel are running the show there. I normally don’t watch the news these days but I keep turning it on to see if there are any updates. I know me and my buddies and a few of my family members are very anti POS BLM and ANTIFA. So if shit pops off by me we ain’t running lol. Stand ready folks.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'm hoping for a catalyst that begins the destruction of the United States political, military and economic system. This country is a tinderbox, so it may not take much, luckily. The US is long overdue for a civil war, the sooner the better. Rittenhouse's verdict probably won't be enough, but soon something will and the US will collapse.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Some are saying we are already in a cold civil war.

This Bannon indictment is just another sign. No one is ever indicted for contempt of Congress... until now when its a Trump supporter. Is Lady Justice isn't just peaking out of the blindfold, she's blatantly removed it. I pray Rittenhouse gets a fair outcome and not one tainted by threat of more riots (i.e. OJ Simpson).

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Some are saying we are already in a cold civil war.

This Bannon indictment is just another sign. No one is ever indicted for contempt of Congress... until now when its a Trump supporter. Is Lady Justice isn't just peaking out of the blindfold, she's blatantly removed it. I pray Rittenhouse gets a fair outcome and not one tainted by threat of more riots (i.e. OJ Simpson).

Agreed. Another interesting tidbit, is that the judge is able to do a direct verdict and decide guilt or innocence himself if need be. Let's say for the sake of argument there is an issue where the jury cannot decide or maybe there is enough doxxing and threats, do you think the judge could take it upon himself to render a decision?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic