severedthumbz
What's New?

Riptropin side effects

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
I'm on 5 ius a day
Sometimes my shoulders kill me
At first I thought it was from bench pressing but it's tied directly to the rips
I have been taking diuretics and it helps a little

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Does your body eventually adjust and dump the water? Or are you generally stuck with the bloat as long as you are on?

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
Does your body eventually adjust and dump the water? Or are you generally stuck with the bloat as long as you are on?

If you eat clean, control sodium intake and eat just enough carbs to keep glycogen full there is next to 0 bloat for me. When I stopped doing 10 iu ed rips (legit shit from the same source everyone else uses) I dropped 2lb of water and that was all intramuscular. When bulking up I bloat a bit on rips but can drop it in 2 days of lower carbs /cals. Cts never really an issue for me

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
When i was using Rips i bumped it to 5 ius daily right away, i couldnt move at all, from my elbows, knees, lower back you name it everything hurt so bad, it seem like my joints were going to break, also my feet were so swollen that it wasnt even funny. I drop it to 2 ius and everything went away except my swollen feet, i kept at it for a while like that and then i bumped it to 4 ius with no problems, sometimes i would use more up to 6-7 ius daily but i would do that just for a few days and then i would go back down to 4 ius.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
To think that some of the pros are shooting 20 ius a day

jaltb4k

jaltb4k

Aug 20, 2012
ive run 20iu for a few days.......couldnt take it. couldnt close my hand at all and was having trouble gripping anything. 10-12iu is my ideal dose

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic