Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

RG3 or Romo

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Ok who would you start? I start the playoffs tomorrow.. They havent even said if RG3 is going to play yet but if he does would you start him over Romo? I hate Romo. He is capable of throwing for 300yards and 3 TD's or 100+ yards and 3 INT's.. Guy is always unpredictable.. on the other hand RG3 is killing it this year but now that he is hurt it can hurt his game if he is not able to run..

What do u guys think?

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Romo was cool against Bengals. Surprised! Hard to say, will be good.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
If RG3 plays, start him.
Romo is horrid for fantasy players.

Good sleeper would be Russell IMO.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Hard choice bro. You'll have to play it by ear. Probably a game time decision.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Ok who would you start? I start the playoffs tomorrow.. They havent even said if RG3 is going to play yet but if he does would you start him over Romo? I hate Romo. He is capable of throwing for 300yards and 3 TD's or 100+ yards and 3 INT's.. Guy is always unpredictable.. on the other hand RG3 is killing it this year but now that he is hurt it can hurt his game if he is not able to run..

What do u guys think?
Steelers are generating no pass rush this year and 2 or their top 3 CBs are out tomorrow. Romo looks to put up my big numbers... much to my dismay...

C

cook

Feb 16, 2012
Romo`s interceptions have dropped ever since Demarco Murray has came back from injury.The reason is because with a running game or at least a threat of a running game Romo has not had to throw 50 passes a game.He has been closer to 30 and that has cut down his interceptions.Before he was constantly facing third and long and he will force it into coverage.They actually ran three yards for a TD Sunday on third down.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Steelers are generating no pass rush this year and 2 or their top 3 CBs are out tomorrow. Romo looks to put up my big numbers... much to my dismay...

Sadly, I was right :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic