Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Restarting on a new life style

Matt K

Matt K

Oct 16, 2012
I am now in a mind set to lose the weight I wanted to a year or so ago. I plan on doing cardio every day and some weight lifting for upper body every other day.

Don't neglect legs. Larger muscle groups burn more fat & recover quickly. Unless you like chicken legs...

mojd80

mojd80

Dec 26, 2011
Thanks for the assistance guys and gals. Came in to give an update:

Joined up with MyFitnessPal app, thanks, works great for me and my family is now using it also. I am drinking more water, but probably still not as much as I should. I've lost 14lbs since January. I am also not working out enough BUT it is still more than I was. Where is a good place to find workouts for a Smith Station Gym? I've gone to exrx.net which has a bunch of different workouts, is this a decent site? Thanks again!!

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
I think that is a decent site for sure, I advise clients to go there if they are trying to find different variations! Congrats on your progress so far, get it bro!

G

gudgy66

Jan 20, 2013
I use the app called big fat secret, after using several others this in my opinion is one of the best.

S

shed100lbs

Apr 22, 2013
I use MyFitnessPal... but I have used LoseIt, MyNetDiary and more. It's not that I like MyFitnessPal better, but it's free and I think more people use it.

I even did a video on how to work the numbers that MFP uses based on your input and goals. I found that most people got lost, not understanding the numbers.

Good luck!

A

Alex4455

Apr 23, 2013
I think its great you have decided to get back in shape and lose some weight. If you got a little extra cash to throw around.Water is important regardless of any diet. Carry a water bottle with you always, skip the soda.

B

Bert

Apr 24, 2013
I strategy on being here more often to understand new techniques and get my act together, Published a several photos in before and after but my own were before and present, I want to get returning to 190lbs....

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic