Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Released by chiropractor

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
Last week my chiropractor promised he would release me to start workiing out again (after this Mondays session). Every part of me wants to charge back in hard..... But I know that is not the safest thing. But whats the best way to ease back in?
Thanks guys & dolls! You fucking rock!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
glad that you have been released! i would just go in and start with low weight and higher reps and work on your form and MMC. that way you can get a feel for everything and what tweeks it and what doesnt bother it. you can than adjust your workout around that and let it continue recovering and yet still get a good workout on the parts that dont bother you!

congrats and have a great workout :D

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i would go with ATW's advice. easing into is the obvious safe move, especially for the bigger compound movements like squats and deads

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
^^Agreed, also might not hurt to get with a trainer here and there to help get you back into the swing of things, work on form, and have some good recommendations for what you need to focus on strength wise.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'd like to get a release from a small asian woman :)

Not knowing what was wrong with you it would be hard to say. Low weight high reps is a good start but the soreness associated may be troublesome depending on what was/is wrong. You may want to take it really easy and go low weight low reps the first few days and then increase slowly as you go.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic