VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Also Nattokinase

The "science" big pharma doesn't want you to know :-/

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
How much berberine are you guys taking? I am taking 1200 mgs am pm.
I am having no debilitating fatigue like I have when taken Mk677 as in the past.
Will try it with GH when I start back. I have been taking 25 mgs MK for 2 weeks now.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Also Nattokinase

The "science" big pharma doesn't want you to know :-/
Nattokinase is one of my staples since Covid started in 2020. Dante has been pushing it for years and I finally took it.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
There has been really bad issues with berberine quality and proper dosing per label for the past many years. It always seemed like 1-3 brands were the best over others, then at times quality made them all a crapshoot.

Which brand of berberine does everybody use?

I used berberine for a few years straight, but i never could tell a difference, but I kept taking it anyway since it used to be fairly cheap and good for health.

I echo nattokinase as well.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
There has been really bad issues with berberine quality and proper dosing per label for the past many years. It always seemed like 1-3 brands were the best over others, then at times quality made them all a crapshoot.

Which brand of berberine does everybody use?

I used berberine for a few years straight, but i never could tell a difference, but I kept taking it anyway since it used to be fairly cheap and good for health.

I echo nattokinase as well.
Over the past year+ I’ve used the following:
https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Vita...91QDBT6Z&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_grid_dv_rp_0_6_t

https://www.amazon.com/Nutrivein-Pr...S5H5BDN&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_grid_dv_rp_0_10_t

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I am having no debilitating fatigue like I have when taken Mk677 as in the past.
Will try it with GH when I start back. I have been taking 25 mgs MK for 2 weeks now.
I use a minimum 1200, up to 2400mg a day.
In the study cited in the vid, just
1000mg was used — 500mg twice a day.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
You won’t really “feel” berberine except largely your blood glucose levels, could be particularly beneficial if you’re morning fasting BG is high on GH.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Thanks for the natto Article, good encouragement to get back on particularly since my calcium ct came back higher…. One caveat with natto is if you have any surgeries scheduled d/t increased clotting time.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for the natto Article, good encouragement to get back on particularly since my calcium ct came back higher…. One caveat with natto is if you have any surgeries scheduled d/t increased clotting time.
Hoping I can get off the Eliquis from my DVT back post op and try this. Need something to dissolve what's there, not just prevent a recurrence.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Bro, I 100% believe berberine helps with fatigue from GH. I have some MK677 and stopped using it due to fatigue. I will try it again with the berberine and see if it helps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic