Members
Latest Member
jacobss

recrystallization

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I realize that it is between 2 and 8% and most people wouldn't bother. Just curious if anyone else does hot filtration then recrystallization to remove insoluble and soluble contamination to have a pure as possible starting product.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Never have bro, honestly never heard of anyone doing that.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
With the amount of quality gear that is available at low prices today, I don't see a need to brew anymore.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the same procedure but as far as I remember only one person did that and it was to take out the heavy metals.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm not sure if this is the same procedure but as far as I remember only one person did that and it was to take out the heavy metals.
You're correct. It's my understanding that a recrystallized product was offered, at a higher price because of the significantly higher production cost, and the demand was tepid. One of those things that people liked to talk about and say it was important to them, but didn't really want to pay for it.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
It would be the same process. Although if I recall jankino?, the lab testing guy stated in his experience heavy metals are not an issue. This is really more for the kitchen guys. Extra labor 20 min, extra expense 5 dollars, total time <24hrs.

Hey @tommyguns2 glad to see you are still hanging out on the boards.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
It would be the same process. Although if I recall jankino?, the lab testing guy stated in his experience heavy metals are not an issue. This is really more for the kitchen guys. Extra labor 20 min, extra expense 5 dollars, total time <24hrs.

Hey @tommyguns2 glad to see you are still hanging out on the boards.
It's not really the heavy metals at this point. Just impurities in general. The raws from the biggest raw provider who is probably supplying 90+% of everything out there has like 60% pure tren a. 40% of that raw that's going into the vial isn't tren. You can account for the impurities to dose your tren correctly and it'll look fine on a jano test but as an example for every 100mg of tren you're getting 66mg of manufacturing biproduct.

There are very clean raws out there, but not everything, and even from the same supplier, purity varies wildly compound to compound.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic