Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Reconstituting Serostim 126iu Kits

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I can see none of you passed your algebra in school... you need to get geeky Asian friend that does the math for you....
whole vial 6mg = 18 ius.
insulin pin = 100ius. to make 10iu(water) = 1iu(GH), you need 180ius, correct?
so add draw 100iu of water then add to gh vial, then another 80 ius into GH vial... so 180iu water added to 18iu powder
so you have 180iu of GH/water solution in a vial, divide that by 18.... 10iu of solution = 1iu GH

algebra , wtf is that, sounds chinese food or something? I was that guy too busy chasin poonani to make it to math class or any other class actually! That's why I gotta work for a livin now....BTW thanks for the breakdown in dummy terms, I can understand that one.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
What a great guy. Buys his wife such a wonderful gift. I'm gonna grab my girl a little something to hopefully remind her how much I appreciate her. I'm happy to call IM my friend. Nice work!
I'm into a 5mg sero kit and the water amount and figuring did a number on my self esteem. I felt like such an idiot!

Thanks bro. Nothing but the best for the wife. She started it today. She already lost quite a bit of weight,(working with Shelby and following his bikini diet) but she has a little bit of a stubborn area around her stomach. Women call it a pooch. lol.. This should knock it down. It did before with the Jintropin.

no shit, me too Ben. My mind went blank trying to figure this out then listening to these youngsters fresh outta school babblin off formulas! lol , so good old google til i found the only one i could read without getting dizzy.

I dunno IM, I gotta stick with Oakley ballistic's, stylish yet functional. In my parts a paisan never knows when one may need that extra protection..

I have a pair of oakleys.. Black/Polarized..Radar Range.. Love em..

That's what the bros from Jersey shore say too ;-).

You do look really pretty tho I'm not going to lie.

*blush* :)

I can see none of you passed your algebra in school... you need to get geeky Asian friend that does the math for you....
whole vial 6mg = 18 ius.
insulin pin = 100ius. to make 10iu(water) = 1iu(GH), you need 180ius, correct?
so add draw 100iu of water then add to gh vial, then another 80 ius into GH vial... so 180iu water added to 18iu powder
so you have 180iu of GH/water solution in a vial, divide that by 18.... 10iu of solution = 1iu GH

Thanks bro. Like I said, keep it simple for them..

IM, I wrote that up years ago when people were supplied with 1 ml amps of sterile water or bac water.. hence the reason only 1 ml was used in the math. But it wasn't long until we reworked the numbers using more water to make the math simplier. Here's the original - http://www.basskilleronline.com/hgh_reconstuting.shtml
It was back when several different GH's started to hit pretty heavily. Chinese GH starting becoming real popular. It was a confusing time for many because of the different amounts of actual GH in the vial.

Thanks for the link. That was you that wrote that? Titan posted it as a sticky, I assumed it was him. But good info either way.. I had to stop and think for a second. Unbelievable simple math giving me a hard time.. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic