Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Reconstituting Serostim 126iu Kits

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Ok, its been awhile since I had these. Ive read in a sticky at AB and this is what they said..

For an 18iu vial of gh,

you add 1 ml (is=to 100iu's on a slin pin) of bacteriostatic water or the solution they provide.
on a slin pin 1iu of reconstituted gh is 5.5iu's on the pin
so if your doing
2iu's ed.. it would be 11iu's on the slin pin
3iu's ed it would be 16.5iu's on the slin pin
4iu's ed it would be 22iu's on the slin pin
5iu's ed. it would be 27.5iu's on the slin pin
6iu's ed. it would be 33iu's on the slin pin

To make it a little bit easier for math purposes, couldn't you just use 180units of bac water, so every 10mark is 1iu??

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
That's what I'm doing. Or add 90iu of water and each mark of 10 is 2iu of gh.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Im that sounds too complicated bro, just send it to me and I will make due in exchange I will send a T shirt with the words"Gucci" on it:p

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
example- 1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 30 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

With this calc's 1 mil bac to 18 iu's should = 1.8 iu per 10 clicks\1 iu on slin pin? Someone correct my math if Im wrong but this is how I've been running my seros. Maybe why my arms n hands are ready to fall off! :p

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Im that sounds too complicated bro, just send it to me and I will make due in exchange I will send a T shirt with the words"Gucci" on it:p

lol.. I actually am buying a pair of gucci sunglasses and a pair of prada sunglasses today, just out of spite for the haters that are hating on my great life.. LMAO!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
example- 1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 30 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

With this calc's 1 mil bac to 18 iu's should = 1.8 iu per 10 clicks\1 iu on slin pin? Someone correct my math if Im wrong but this is how I've been running my seros. Maybe why my arms n hands are ready to fall off! :p

You are correct sir. I am personally not using the seros, my wife is. I was trying to keep it as simple as possible for her, because she hasn't used this stuff in years. She is only doing 2ius/ED.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
You are correct sir. I am personally not using the seros, my wife is. I was trying to keep it as simple as possible for her, because she hasn't used this stuff in years. She is only doing 2ius/ED.

What a great guy. Buys his wife such a wonderful gift. I'm gonna grab my girl a little something to hopefully remind her how much I appreciate her. I'm happy to call IM my friend. Nice work!
I'm into a 5mg sero kit and the water amount and figuring did a number on my self esteem. I felt like such an idiot!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
What a great guy. Buys his wife such a wonderful gift. I'm gonna grab my girl a little something to hopefully remind her how much I appreciate her. I'm happy to call IM my friend. Nice work!
I'm into a 5mg sero kit and the water amount and figuring did a number on my self esteem. I felt like such an idiot!

no shit, me too Ben. My mind went blank trying to figure this out then listening to these youngsters fresh outta school babblin off formulas! lol , so good old google til i found the only one i could read without getting dizzy.

I dunno IM, I gotta stick with Oakley ballistic's, stylish yet functional. In my parts a paisan never knows when one may need that extra protection..

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
lol.. I actually am buying a pair of gucci sunglasses and a pair of prada sunglasses today, just out of spite for the haters that are hating on my great life.. LMAO!
That's what the bros from Jersey shore say too ;-).

You do look really pretty tho I'm not going to lie.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I can see none of you passed your algebra in school... you need to get geeky Asian friend that does the math for you....
whole vial 6mg = 18 ius.
insulin pin = 100ius. to make 10iu(water) = 1iu(GH), you need 180ius, correct?
so add draw 100iu of water then add to gh vial, then another 80 ius into GH vial... so 180iu water added to 18iu powder
so you have 180iu of GH/water solution in a vial, divide that by 18.... 10iu of solution = 1iu GH

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
Since we are on the subject... I have a 12iu vial. Would I add 1.2ml of water to make it 100iu's?
And then to get 2iu's a day, draw up to the .2 mark on the insulin syringe?

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
IM, I wrote that up years ago when people were supplied with 1 ml amps of sterile water or bac water.. hence the reason only 1 ml was used in the math. But it wasn't long until we reworked the numbers using more water to make the math simplier. Here's the original - http://www.basskilleronline.com/hgh_reconstuting.shtml
It was back when several different GH's started to hit pretty heavily. Chinese GH starting becoming real popular. It was a confusing time for many because of the different amounts of actual GH in the vial.

Yes Bikinipinki.. It would be 2 little hash marks on your slin pin

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic