Latest Member
Newtonotnatty
What's New?

Real World results of Cardarine?

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I've used it and I had pretty good results with endurance. However, I had my blood work done and it dramatically decreased my cholesterol and liver values with no real changes to my diet and/or supplements. I had blood work for my TRT, used Cardarine for 2 months up to my blood labs. No weight lifting due to shoulder surgery so all I've been doing is cardio and body weight exercises for now. I used 10mg every day, so minimal dosage with great results!

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Cutting a skin tag is easier than pinning, Just saying.
Probably so. In my case, I practically have a Dermatologist on retainer ... I grow all kindsa shit from sunlight exposure. Most of them he just glances at, says "harmless," or else "PRE-cancerous," and burns off with that frozen Nitrogen stuff. Some, he removes and sends to a Lab just to make sure.

The thing with skin tags is what they (could) mean, especially if there is any indication Cardarine really does cause cancer @ sub-lab-rat, sub-mega doses ... and DIY surgery won't tell us that.

#lily-white lives matter

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
[QUOTE="Warhead14, post: 540907, member: 1771" UNLESS I forget to change from my loading needle, 18 gauge to my pinning 25 gauge. Now that smarts...[/QUOTE]

:eek:

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I have used it.

Cardio went up and I liked that part. I could put in more effort across the board it seems.
Did a cholesterol test and HDL was really high and LDL low.
GREAT results but about a month or perhaps a bit longer after getting off, my cholesterol was showing whats normal for me.
So it was almost like it masked the values and went back to my normal values quickly.

I did notice some fat loss but nothing crazy, probably for the extra cardio assistance.

Muscleboundfool

Muscleboundfool

VIP Member
Apr 14, 2012
Guys who has used this and actually NOTICED any benefits?
I am thinking of giving it a whirl again as last time I was running tren concurrently so who knows?
I am looking for any type of health, endurance or FAT loss effect.....Lol

Wickedlabs is having a sale so may jump on it if I get REAL feedback from the bro's that know;)
Send me a pm I’ll send you a bottle

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ive been using it for little over a year

skintag is forreal thou

i got two out of no where
i really helps with cardio --

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Scary, I did it for three weeks. if you get a skin tag on the outside, imagine whats going on on the inside. Maybe colon polyps? I dunno, EPO sounds even safer than that, and that scares me too. Thick blood, not cool.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I used it at 25mg preworkout for about 10 weeks.. increased my endurance but nothing to write home about in my opinion or to make me want to use again.