Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

REAL PRO's CYCLE

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
nasser is and idiot he prolly would as well as fill himself full of snythol..... whats he do now with his life work at mens warehouse?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
An old post however tis getting a lot of hits today. The cycle outlined doesn't seem like anything too outrageous to me.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The real surprise was how low the Clen dose was.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I'm sure that clen dose had to be increased as the prep went on. I have seen many guys respond very well to moderate cycles, and others get nothing. Same gear. Good diet. Trained with the same guys. There is no doubt genetics play a huge role in why some people will never "go pro."

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
It's hard to really get the truth about pro cycles. But I would definitely think most are running bigger cycles than shown in the OP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
It's all about genetics. Not just how big you start out but how much food you can eat without getting sick, your bodies response to different drugs etc. Example: I have 3 friends at my local gym. Justin, Jeff and Kyle. Justin has alway been a big guy. 6'4" and walks around at well over 300 pounds most of the time. The biggest I've seen him is 340 with abs. He is completely honest about his doses and I've actually helped him with a few cycles. The most he has ever done is 500 mg of test and 400 deca per week with some dbol. He tried GH once for a few months at 4 ius per day I think. Jeff is a little fella. Maybe 5'4" In one year I watched him go from 140 pounds to 240, cut. He said he stayed on that whole first year and gave me the doses. 4 grams of test, 1 gram of EQ, 1 gram of tren, and as he said "a few orals here and there and a shit ton of GH". Then there is the genetic freak Kyle. This fucker really does look like an off season Jay cutler. Maybe 5'11" and walks around at a fairly lean 300+. I have no idea what he takes but he always has a bowl of chicken and rice in his hand. 3 different guys with different genetic and different doses. Kyle could prob step on a national stage at some point. Justin is a lazy fuck who works out part time and eats whatever. And Jeff competed once. If all three of these guys took the same gear, ate the same, worked out the same. Justin is still going to be the biggest by far, kyle the best combo of size and shape and Jeff will never make it past a contest ready 200 pounds. Its GENETICS! Deal with it. It amazes me people can't understand that. It's no different for strength athletes. Can anyone increase their bench or squat numbers? Sure. But very, very few will ever reach elite status. Not everyone is capable of a 700 pound bench and 800+ squat and dead. No matter how hard they train or eat or how many drugs they take. There will always be some all natty farm boy somewhere who is a hell of a lot stronger...lol

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Not everyone is capable of a 700 pound bench and 800+ squat and dead. No matter how hard they train or eat or how many drugs they take. There will always be some all natty farm boy somewhere who is a hell of a lot stronger...lol

Hammer meet nail, absolutely correct. I am the normal every day ham and egger, never capable of anything close to those numbers. Good Post GS

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic