Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

REAL PRO's CYCLE

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
This is a great read i found by chris c..... if you do not feel like reading it just scroll down to the bottom where he gets into cycle information.....

A lot of you guys wanted my craziest Craig Titus stories. I got a lot. So I’ll warm up with a light one today, and save the absolute craziest I have for next time! You all are going to love it! Before I start I’ll give you the back story on Craig and me. Both of us trained together for quite awhile and we were good friends. We came from similar backgrounds but we were still a lot different. I had a lot of respect for Craig and he was an animal in the gym. But bad business will land you in bad places as we see with where Craig finds himself now (in jail for 18+ years).

One day I was in Gold’s Gym Venice with Craig, Flex Wheeler, Rico McClinton, Paul Dillet, and Melvin Anthony. We were all there late at night and hanging on a treadmill. We were talking back and forth about competing and whatnot. At the time, Arnie List was a top national competitor. He was real good; always placing top 5 at National-level shows. Craig and Arnie had been business partners and eventually it went sour. They had some dealings with each other and Craig, most likely, stole money from Arnie. Because of it, there was lots of bad blood after all was said and done. Arnie asked Craig when he was going to pay him back and Craig just blurted out, “Contact my lawyer”! They both were exchanging nasty words across the gym. Eventually, stuff started to getting heated and we distanced ourselves and just watched. Craig, eventually, calmed down said, “I’ll pay you, I’ll pay you” and Arnie screamed, “guy, you won’t pay me; that’s a pipe dream. Just like that pipe dream of you being Mr. Olympia! It isn’t going to happen!” (Lesson Learned: You can make fun of a man’s pocketbook, but not his bodybuilding aspirations). So Craig hauled off and hit him in the face as hard as he could (opening up his cheek bone). Next thing you know, Craig hip-tossed Arnie and it got real ugly. Arnie’s girlfriend got up in Craig’s face and people started calling the police. Flex, Rico, Paul, and me got the hell out of there and cut stuff short. We didn’t want to talk to the police about anything! This kind of stuff never happened in Gold’s. We were all a big family and respected each other. But, Craig always had a hot head and would mouth off at any time. It’s really not a good quality to have. Look where it landed the guy. So just remember to always think about your actions and who you’re mouthing off to!

Since this is bodybuilding and drugs are always a hot-bed topic, I figured you’d like to hear the Real Deal with regard to steroids, GH, and other performance enhancing drugs. All the stories and images that people have of drug use today are half-bullshit; half-truth. The internet is to blame for all the misinformation out there and it has to stop. But I’m going to tell you how things were back in my day and reveal a typical stack of one of my fellow competitors.

Back when I was going at it toe-to-toe with the best, the biggest thing was Humatrope by Lilly. It was the greatest GH on the market. Testosterone preparations like suspension, propionate, enanthate, cypionate and sustanon were all available, as well. At the time, sustanon was the most popular. Most guys loved the stuff. We also had this stuff from France called Thiomucase and it came in an injectable and a cream. It literally just melted fat off. Clenbuterol and cytomel were used a lot, as well. We had the same exotics that are around today. Tren, winny, primo and equipoise were all used in the offseason but we always thought about longevity and most dosed the stuff in reasonable amounts. In fact, sometimes guys would prepare for shows without even using “growth”. Those are really the only differences. In my day, we had a few more fat loss products and a wider array of diuretics at our disposal. Diuretic use was heavy back then. And, for the most part, we used what’s being used now; minus a lot of the crazy peptides and dosages. Basically, the thought of tomorrow still crossed most competitors’ minds. With a lot of the drug practices of today I don’t think many think about what comes after bodybuilding.

I’ve heard so many lies and such online. I’ve heard everything from guys using 20 IU’s of growth a day to guys taking 100 dbol. I’ve heard shit like pros spending $15,000-20,000 on gear just getting ready for one show. A lot of it makes me laugh. Pros do NOT spend that much getting ready for shows or at least don’t need to. I didn’t need to. Sometimes, guys do get crazy on things though... The lesson here; don’t believe everything you hear or read online.

This is a stack from one of my old competitors.

Humatrope @ 4-6 IU’s every other day

Sustanon @ 1,000-1,500 mg. per week

Masteron @ 100 mg. Every other day.

Winstrol @ 100 mg. Every other day. Introduced a few weeks before the show.

Clenbuterol @ 25 mcg every day

Cytomel @ 50 mcg every day.

This is a bit on the lighter side but still very typical. Again we all used exotics like Tren, EQ, Thiomucase and several diuretics. Each prep varied as we experimented with different combinations and dosages.

I’ve noticed a lot of you wondered what made everything so much different from then till’ today. . .and what’s responsible for the athletes looking the way they do. The insulin, the peptides and research chemicals; I believe it’s what’s causing the weird look on competitors-- this blown up look! I mean, a guy will have striated glutes top to bottom and then his quads will be watered down. Everything just looks odd. The stuff these guys are taking and the dosages that are being used is just making their tissues look swollen.

Next time, as promised, I will deliver all the usual stuff but I’m going to give you my craziest Titus story to date. I’ll give you a hint; it has to do with a little party we had pre-contest in the early 2000’s. I’ll be giving all the good details too so make sure and don’t miss this one; you won’t want to!

As always, thanks for checking out my column and don’t forget to visit me in the forums under the Chris Cormier Q&A section and drop me a line, ask a question, or email me at [email protected]. I love being on there and talking with everybody. Also don’t forget to visit my YouTube channel under my name, Chris Cormier. Check out the column next time for a few new stories and my Olympia review. Peace!

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
This is a great read i found by chris c..... if you do not feel like reading it just scroll down to the bottom where he gets into cycle information.....

Just as a warning, that site has had HUGE issues with viruses (specifically one called the blackhole toolkit that is a nasty mofo) for the last several months and they have done nothing to correct it. I'm on a Mac right now so I'm pretty safe but my PC's anti-virus goes ape shit when I go over there.

Just an FYI

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i use a mac to i will just copy and paste it

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Funny thing is a while back I was flamed on a few different boards for saying I didn't think the pros took the massive doses most people think they do. It comes down to genetics. People who mega dose at local gyms don't want to accept this reality and they had rather believe the only thing between them and the pros is the amount of drugs. Hell I know a lot of so called VETs, VIPs and MODs on the boards who still believe this and will tell you about all the pros they rub elbows with.

I'm sure just as he said there are always exceptions. Always going to be that nut job who tries 30 ius of GH or 4 grams of test per week. I personally know some people who do that. You know what? They still look nothing like Ronnie, Jay, or any other pro.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Funny thing is a while back I was flamed on a few different boards for saying I didn't think the pros took the massive doses most people think they do. It comes down to genetics. People who mega dose at local gyms don't want to accept this reality and they had rather believe the only thing between them and the pros is the amount of drugs. Hell I know a lot of so called VETs, VIPs and MODs on the boards who still believe this and will tell you about all the pros they rub elbows with.

I'm sure just as he said there are always exceptions. Always going to be that nut job who tries 30 ius of GH or 4 grams of test per week. I personally know some people who do that. You know what? They still look nothing like Ronnie, Jay, or any other pro.

You either have the genetics to be a pro or not just like in any sport, that can't really be argued, but I know for a fact some pros run much larger amounts of gear, not to say they all do, but I'm sure not all reporting is accurate either. I have heard of guys spending 20k during a prep but that included coaching cost, food intake, everything not just AAS. That also doesn't mean I think it's typical. None of us can prove what the pros use as every pro is different and I wouldn't just take anyone's word for it anyway. It doesn't matter what they use, I'm not them and my goals differ.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i like ur post GS... chris c was great friends with Craig, Flex Wheeler, Rico McClinton, Paul Dillet, and Melvin Anthony im sure they all discussed what they run..... I use to read Lee priest articles how he would discuses people thinking Paul was taking extremely large amounts of steroids even when Lee and Paul were roommates for a while he stated that is just untrue. Yes there is always gonna be that group out there that thinks they need massive amounts.. but i like how he says in the article... we were looking for longevity in the sport...

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Nutnut has a point. Everyone has different goals, or there ideal goal is different. But in the end it comes down to quality training and diet. With a big dose of genetics. A person could use 2 grams of cyp a week but if you don't train correctly it wount do diddly squat for you...

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I like how everything is in what I would consider the medium-high range...except the whopping 25mcgs of clen. I can't feel shit under 80mcg, but yeah I know I know everybody is different

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
One thing he is saying is that use amounts are higher now. I heard Dave Pulsinalle say he used about 4 grams a week with 6 iu/d GH and slin. He was just a National competitor. The amounts used today just at the local gym level is nuts. On the opposite end of the spectrum I've known guys, very close friends that took next to nothing and blew up. So much of it is genetics. Some guys can take 4 grams and look like shit and have every side effect known. Another guy can take 600-700 mg a week and look like a pro. A third guys can take 4 grams a week and look great and hardly have any sides at all. But on average most guys are better off staying pretty moderate. They'll look and feel better for it.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
Nasser was on a radio interview talkin about huge dosages as well. im not gonna get specific but 20k for a show prep seems possible after hearin him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic