Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Real GH??

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
To be honest with you, a positive test does not necessarily mean that there is no gh in there. HCG is actually more expensive to produce than GH in most cases. So, it would be a poor substitute for a faked product. A lot of these gh brands of gh are manufactured using the same equipment. This equipment is often shared with HCG and peptides as well. To be honest, for any of you who get peptides sourced from china (nearly everyone) I wouldn't be surprised if some of you had a pregnancy test turn up positive on GHRP-6 or some other pep.

So, I'm not saying yours is legit.... but I'm saying that it MIGHT be legit

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
damn bro... that sucks... from the outside looking in you are highly inexperienced and young... how long have you been doing this?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Well, time to contact some leg/bone breakers and seek justice. If not refunded...

B

Busted67

Jan 17, 2012
damn bro... that sucks... from the outside looking in you are highly inexperienced and young... how long have you been doing this?

Very new. That why I thought going through a "kind of" family member who IS experienced, would have played out a little better.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Sorry to hear you might have been had, but as mentioned, it is part of the game we play. Friends and family are the worst so called hookups bro. Hope it works out for you.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Im with ritch on this one... I think Id be looking to connect my foot bone to his ass bone! Esp if he did it to your face bro... online is one thing... but first person.. fuck that... send him to the dentist!

B

Busted67

Jan 17, 2012
To be honest with you, a positive test does not necessarily mean that there is no gh in there. HCG is actually more expensive to produce than GH in most cases. So, it would be a poor substitute for a faked product. A lot of these gh brands of gh are manufactured using the same equipment. This equipment is often shared with HCG and peptides as well. To be honest, for any of you who get peptides sourced from china (nearly everyone) I wouldn't be surprised if some of you had a pregnancy test turn up positive on GHRP-6 or some other pep.

So, I'm not saying yours is legit.... but I'm saying that it MIGHT be legit

Thanks Bro,
What about a simple test to see if has GH in it? I read where you can put the vial in some hot water and if it turns and stays a milky white, then it at least contains GH.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
We did, and it passed. So basically I got Fucked Im guessing? I can only assume that I will not get the results Im looking for.

Dammm I thought I pulled out

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
If anyone is able to help me in a better direction, I would appreciate it.
Bit of a bummer. But shit bro, you've paid for the bottle so you might as well shoot it up aye.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic