Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Re-Introduction to Society

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
Hey mgeorge here. I honestly don't know who here remembers me cuz it been a while! Who am I?
Summary: Started online just after 9/11 at places like the Original (now gone) Overseaspharmacy.com in the Juice Bar. Got tips from European guys like David88 AKA Kingprop and others.
Bounced around British Dragon related forums and Mike-Strong VIP board.
Finally found a home at the smaller ghostgym forum and stayed there.
Eventually asked by Ghost to be a mod, tried to keep place legit and up on info but it went under after a few years.
Became a single father of 3, left Chicago and moved to be near family elsewhere and abandoned online community to focus on family.
Flash to few months ago. Buddy asked if I knew anything about gear. He had a friend selling Test Prop....for $100 10ml
It scratched the itch and now I'm back thirsty and planning first cycle in 5 years!
Side question. Does $400 Mininum order for US Domestic seem excessive or am I just not used to inflation?
Anyways. Long post. Thanks for reading.
Stay safe y'all

mgeorge

Male
6ft 1
Over 40

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Hey mgeorge here. I honestly don't know who here remembers me cuz it been a while! Who am I?
Summary: Started online just after 9/11 at places like the Original (now gone) Overseaspharmacy.com in the Juice Bar. Got tips from European guys like David88 AKA Kingprop and others.
Bounced around British Dragon related forums and Mike-Strong VIP board.
Finally found a home at the smaller ghostgym forum and stayed there.
Eventually asked by Ghost to be a mod, tried to keep place legit and up on info but it went under after a few years.
Became a single father of 3, left Chicago and moved to be near family elsewhere and abandoned online community to focus on family.
Flash to few months ago. Buddy asked if I knew anything about gear. He had a friend selling Test Prop....for $100 10ml
It scratched the itch and now I'm back thirsty and planning first cycle in 5 years!
Side question. Does $400 Mininum order for US Domestic seem excessive or am I just not used to inflation?
Anyways. Long post. Thanks for reading.
Stay safe y'all

mgeorge

Male
6ft 1
Over 40

What's your motive?...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome back. And yes, $400 seems a little high for a minimum, but everyone reserves the right to run their business the way they choose.

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
What's your motive?...

I've made newbie dumb posts, I've made knowledge ones. I've insulted and name called and I've backed people and gave praise.
But all the while developing a sense of brotherhood and friendship and community and I miss that.
That's why I'm here.
Cycle motive? My test levels are low and even though I'm still working out, I'm not where I was, even close. Probably do a basic 500ng Test week to start, maybe throw a smaller dose Mast Tren after 4-6 weeks and see if I still respond well to those at lower doses aka 50mg 36 hours

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I've made newbie dumb posts, I've made knowledge ones. I've insulted and name called and I've backed people and gave praise.
But all the while developing a sense of brotherhood and friendship and community and I miss that.
That's why I'm here.
Cycle motive? My test levels are low and even though I'm still working out, I'm not where I was, even close. Probably do a basic 500ng Test week to start, maybe throw a smaller dose Mast Tren after 4-6 weeks and see if I still respond well to those at lower doses aka 50mg 36 hours

I hear ya, bro!...I think it was Einstien who said, if u don't make mistakes then u aren't accomplishing anything, or something like that...

Are u a responder?...

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
I hear ya, bro!...I think it was Einstien who said, if u don't make mistakes then u aren't accomplishing anything, or something like that...

Are u a responder?...

As in 1st responder?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Those are pretty high for test-p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
Those are pretty high for test-p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always liked prop and responded well to a 36 hour injection protocol, trying to maximize levels at all times. I enjoy the process almost as much as the results. Almost

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Welcome back to the den, enjoy the board.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic