Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Re-Introduction to Society

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
How long a hiatus did you take? Today marks my 6th year of being on the Den. Here’s to lucky number slevin (7).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
As in 1st responder?

That would be good, but what I was talking about is how do u respond to hormones....Some can look at em, and gain, others get minimal effect...I personally have only did two cycles in my entire life...I did experiment with the Ph's when they were legal...

I'm what they call a "responder"...It doesn't take much for me to get an effect...I ask u that because u were inquiring if what u were dosing was good...I was curious to know if u were a "responder"...

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
How long a hiatus did you take? Today marks my 6th year of being on the Den. Here’s to lucky number slevin (7).

Congratulations! That's awesome. After the board I moderated on went under and all of the info and thousands of posts just disappeared. I felt pretty shitty. All that time just flushed down the toilet and gone. I didn't go to forums for a few years. I've been lurking around here for a year or so. I've been battling with unlucky health and injury issues.

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
That would be good, but what I was talking about is how do u respond to hormones....Some can look at em, and gain, others get minimal effect...I personally have only did two cycles in my entire life...I did experiment with the Ph's when they were legal...

I'm what they call a "responder"...It doesn't take much for me to get an effect...I ask u that because u were inquiring if what u were dosing was good...I was curious to know if u were a "responder"...

I respond great to AAS. Gotten bloodwork levels tested previously on cycle and respond great.
I only tried Prohormones once about 7 years ago. Had good results too. I can't remember which it one but it was the strongest one on the market in like 2012 or 2013 before being banned. M1t or something, I'm sure I could find it.
I'm easy, my go to is Test anything. except no ester. .Always responded great.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Congratulations! That's awesome. After the board I moderated on went under and all of the info and thousands of posts just disappeared. I felt pretty shitty. All that time just flushed down the toilet and gone. I didn't go to forums for a few years. I've been lurking around here for a year or so. I've been battling with unlucky health and injury issues.

It’s great to have you back. You seem like an easy going personality and I am sure the younger crowd can learn a lot from your experiences.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome back .................now get to it!;)

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome back & $400 min is def not the norm.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic