Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Rant

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Haha I was thinking it but I wasn't going to say it.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
body-fat-percentage-pictures-female.jpg

I'd bang that "25%" broad to Bolivian based upon that pic. :D

Abs are overrated IMO. I've never been one to sport a 6-pack - I love food and drink too much.

I once had my BF tested by some electronic gadget (I don't know how accurate it was) that said I was 13%, although there was not an ab in sight. 13% is plenty low for me. :D

It was many years ago, and I was quite a bit smaller than I am now, but I'd think I probably had a similar body comp back then as I do now. I have far more muscle now, and probably at least a bit more fat I'm sure. But I have a pretty similar overall level of leaness as I did then, more or less. Maybe I was slightly leaner looking back then.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I want a fat girl that's like 50-60% bf so I can smell under the rolls

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
I'm sure she has a very big heart, you're just looking at the stomach to match... Bigger chicks are the same things as most relationships, neither work out.

Last edited:
M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
The only way to prove that it's fat is if you get thinner is as you lose fat, your abs go away. I had me some fabs. Pretty sure I have the pic on my profile. I have no idea what my BF was (25%?)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am currently 68%bf and I can paint abs on any time I want;)

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
At 10% the serratus will show clearly with a lat spread so I think it's wishful thinking to say they are 8 to 10% because their abs are showing. Everyone it seems is 8 to 10% on every other board.

My rant would be when someone says they are 3 or 4 percent and they aren't even competing. They lose a lot of credibility right there let alone 3 percent isn't even possible in my view.

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
At 10% the serratus will show clearly with a lat spread so I think it's wishful thinking to say they are 8 to 10% because their abs are showing. Everyone it seems is 8 to 10% on every other board.

My rant would be when someone says they are 3 or 4 percent and they aren't even competing. They lose a lot of credibility right there let alone 3 percent isn't even possible in my view.

3% is possible, but, do you know what the results are? There are a couple guys that have competed at 3%, and I think one or two of them are actually dead because of kidney failure. One of them was really well known for it, but he's dead.

I have hit 8% for a very short period of time. I determined it to be too much work for someone not competing and made no gains. These days I stick to around 12% most of the season. I was also told I didn't look good at 8%. I didn't have enough muscle fullness, so I ended up looking better bulked. This was my before and after bulk pics. I Was around 9-10% in the left pic.

PostBulkFeb2013_zpsffe2d6e4.jpg

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
You are probably referring to munzer. Way beyond the average gym rat with his art of diet and Chem knowledge. 3 to 4 percent is generally very unhealthy and not maintainable.

I think 10 to 12% is perfect. Size with definition. And if you are gifted vascularity wise, it will look a few percentage lower. Yeah you look fuller on the right and definition looks similar enough. Looks like you are contracting the abs on the left and slight stretch or vacuum pose on the right or else I'd say you would have a six pack as well on the right.

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Looks like you are contracting the abs on the left and slight stretch or vacuum pose on the right or else I'd say you would have a six pack as well on the right.

That's exactly what I am doing. My vacuum isn't great, but still working on it. I didn't realize I was posing wrong until I saw some pics.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
if you got a little bit of sun those abs would pop...

;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic