Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Random, I know

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Well laid out lesson about the history of the public “education” (indoctrination) system — as well as the student loan scam.
Wish this was info that all parents and students as well knew about.
This 23 yr old kid is quite successful even beyond his 3.6 million YouTube subscribers. He dropped out of high school when he was 17.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Video wound up suddenly being set to Private.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Huh, I watched the first 1/4 and noticed it was private now as well.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Huh, I watched the first 1/4 and noticed it was private now as well.
Don’t know what happened to it. I’m bummed, the info was detailed and very well explained. I don’t know if the video creator made it private, or if perhaps YouTube censored it themselves, or perhaps threatened his channel may be deleted if he didn’t take it down? I had a YouTube channel years back and that happened to me…. Eventually YouTube did in fact delete my channel.

Anyhow…. this is a much less detailed, shortened summary version of “some” (a few) of the details that had been mentioned in the original video I had posted. This one will have to suffice as a half ass replacement. I’ve shared this one with others for many years:

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This one’s got a little bit more details in it — still nowhere as informative as the vid that got switched to private, but a bit more info than the previous video above.
Has a few annoying sponsor ads in it, but the backdrop history of our public indoctrination (“education” / concentration camp) is something all ought to be aware of. We’re one big fucking slave class. I’ve always resented the 12 prime years that were basically stolen from me and filled me with a LOT of shit patterns to deconstruct and deprogram from. The ONE positive I got out of my compulsory indoctrination years, was the social interaction,: girls, general mischief and eventually parties in high school. THAT was real life, sociologically educating.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This has turned into more of a general “adverse” to traditional / institutional brainwash education thread.
I don’t swing on Elon Musk’s nutsack, don’t agree with him on everything, but I appreciate and find value in his speaking on various matters.
Here he shares a general view on education — it’s one I very much think inline with:

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
These were very eye opening vids!! I had no idea about the history of the education system and I part-time work for it!!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
These were very eye opening vids!! I had no idea about the history of the education system and I part-time work for it!!
Hi Bro,
Been a while! Hope you’re doing good.
Glad you checked them out the vids.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
IMG_2084.jpeg
IMG_2083.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic