Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Rampage's log

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Really? I thought you'd be good at time management. Cause I suck at it >< I don't know how people work full-time and take classes full-time and manage to workout. I work twice a week but I had to book the whole month off to study, and barely had any gym time. I did manage to watch a couple shows in between lol

The gym is just low on my priority list right now. So I do manage my time. It just doesn't always involve the gym.

Forgot to mention one of the reasons I had to take a step back from lifting was, I injured something in my hip bone area doing speed squats. I squatted lightly, and it still hurt from that area on the left side. I even rested for 2-3 weeks and still hurt when I tried back squats.. It's ok when I do leg press or dead lifts, or even front squats. But when I try doing back squats, with even 135 I can still feel something. PillarofBalance what should i do :( I can barely squat 165 for 6 reps.. In the summer I was doing 280.. and now that feels like it never even happened

Need to know more. Does it hurt only when breaking parallel? Going down, coming up or both? Where? The side of the hips is too vague. Is it a stabbing pain? Dull pain?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
The gym is just low on my priority list right now. So I do manage my time. It just doesn't always involve the gym.

Need to know more. Does it hurt only when breaking parallel? Going down, coming up or both? Where? The side of the hips is too vague. Is it a stabbing pain? Dull pain?

its when I break parallel, but when I parallel with front squats its fine.. but only back squats I get a sharp, stabbing pain, its bearable for a rep but after that its distracting. Its around the llium, illiac crest area, like right at the top of the left hip bone

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic