Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Raiseing T-levels without TRT?

K

keys619

Jun 15, 2013
Are there any good ways to Raise low T-levels without having to useTRT..........

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
As far as I know, the only other way to effectively raise low T is with the use of HCG. The doc that runs allthingsmale, formerly known as Dr Swale from the forums, used to recommend 250mcg twice a week for as long as it took to see levels come back up. The only downside of this regiment, is that it can take months and months to work. Fortunately, HCG is cheap, but, it's still by script only if you want to keep things legal.

I am pretty sure anything OTC is going to be garbage.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Depending on your age really test is the only thing that will get you levels up.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
What do you have against trt if you know your levels are low?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Are there any good ways to Raise low T-levels without having to useTRT..........

Prior to starting TRT an endo will try to re - boot your system with clomiphene. Look into that method.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Aromasin is one of the best 'test boosters' around. (provided you have good general function) I believe it took most of a study group up to the top 1200 range. Little to no downsides either.

If not functioning properly, then what POB said. A restart with Clomid can be attempted.

Besides that.....dont forget to look at what outside conditions may be keeping you low.

Poor sleep
Stress
Overweight
Poor nutrition. (Vit D is HUGE in this....most are deficient and that will kill test) Saw a study where supp of vit d brought up levels 30% as most of the sub-clinical test patients were also deficient of D

Last edited:
T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
I am none of those issues stress etc... I just want to feel like a beast again some of these terms we use are way over my range of communication levels but some things I do understand vit D hcG but to re boot my system sounds interesting FACT REMAINS-- I grew up mentally, developed very good discipline and now when I need my body the most it seems to be on its own ****in program

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
Tongkat Ali is fair if you have a good extract. But it would probably just postponing trt

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic