Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

RAGE X Fitting Questions

mass_chaos

mass_chaos

Feb 5, 2012
I ordered an Inzer Rage X size 50 originally. The damn thing would not get nowhere close to on. I sent it back and went up to a 54. We got this over arms but can not get it over the delts. I am blessed with pretty big delts for my size but I know there are guys much bigger. Should it fit in the armpit area like a regular t-shirt? I do know that it is not going to be comfortable but it just does not feel right. I feel that if I go up any bigger it may be a waste. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
A shirt shouldn't be all the way up in your armpit. Just pull it up far enough so that the bottom of the sleeves are above your elbows and start working it.

If your delts are stopping the shirt from coming up that far ( and if that's you in your avatar they might) you might have to call Rudy at Overkill Strength to make you a shirt because you won't fit in a stock sized shirt. The Overkill shirts cost the same but are way better. I'm still using mine from Spring of 2009 and it's still kicking ass.

Do you have a team that is helping you with this or are you trying to do it all yourself?

mass_chaos

mass_chaos

Feb 5, 2012
A shirt shouldn't be all the way up in your armpit. Just pull it up far enough so that the bottom of the sleeves are above your elbows and start working it.

If your delts are stopping the shirt from coming up that far ( and if that's you in your avatar they might) you might have to call Rudy at Overkill Strength to make you a shirt because you won't fit in a stock sized shirt. The Overkill shirts cost the same but are way better. I'm still using mine from Spring of 2009 and it's still kicking ass.

Do you have a team that is helping you with this or are you trying to do it all yourself?

PLK,

Thanks for the advice and info. To be honest, I have been looking into the OVERKILL shirt lately. I just have to wait as I just bought the Inzer and the Mrs would probably have some choice words for me, if I bought another bench shirt right now. LMAO!!!! As for a team, I would say yes but its a 2 man team. I have a guy here that pretty much sets up my training and helps with the equip. He has done some geared competing in his past. Once again Thanks for the advice. BTW, that is me in the avatar.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Good to hear that you have someone working with you who has at least some experience with gear, that makes all the difference in the world.

If you are stuck in the shirt you have for a while there are a lot of things you can do to adjust the fit.
Washing the shirt with Downy or woolite fabric softener is the first big one, it'll help make the shirt much easier to use, after that you can wet the shirt down and use a basketball or football inflated in the sleeves to stretch them a bit. This can help if it's just one part of the sleeve locking you up.

Either way, good luck.

B

Bulldog75

Mar 17, 2014
You can't go wrong with an overkill shirt! Top quality gear! You can also call Ken Anderson at Anderson powerlifting. He deals in Titan gear and does alterations in house. His turn around time is super fast and his work is great!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic