Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

RAD 140 feedback thread-

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Anyone have solid feedback on this compound??

Supposedly one of the most potent Sarms ever created.

Check out the profile: 90:1 anabolic versus Androgenic ratio

RAD-140 is a highly effective SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) currently being studied for both anabolic and neuroprotective effects. It is in a class of androgen receptor (AR) ligands that are tissue selective, developed to treat muscle wasting associated with cancer, acute and chronic illness and age-related muscle loss. Recent research of RAD-140 shows superior lean tissue selectivity, and reduced androgenic side effects when compared to competing SARM compounds. RAD-140, however, has shown an anabolic/androgenic ratio of about 90:1, and actually antagonizes (partially blocks) the effect of testosterone on the prostate. This compound provides is being studied for neuroprotection as well; an important neural action of endogenous androgens that is relevant to neural health and resilience to neurodegenerative diseases, and to be as effective as testosterone in reducing cell death induced by apoptotic insults. Easy to dose SARM that increases lean mass while remaining tissue selective in current research.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Never heard of it. But where can I get some?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
There's a couple guys at PHF running it doing logs. They all seem to love it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have heard it will make your gums HUGE and your penis fall off:-o

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Is that what happened to me???

I just came off it. This is what said the other day on another forum. Sorry being lazy:

It was more potent than I thought. The RAD 140 has been an interesting ride since starting it. The muscle fullness is fun and stands out the most, but it seems to be bouncing my blood sugar around more then tren. My appetite has turned ravenous. Seriously. I only want to eat (and train). I don't even think as much about pussy because I am always hunger. RAD would be tough on a cut for me.

It seems to kick everything up a notch. My cycle was at the end of the bell curve and once I started the RAD (a week or two) shit starting popping again.

I don't know about strength gains, but my BF has dropped. But like I said prior the muscle fullness is extremely noticeable. My muscles feel full all the time. The pumps while training are almost crippling. It's worth a try since it's fairly inexpensive. I've been running 5 to 10mg/day. Not much.

It's a strange drug, but effective. But in saying that, I don't know enough about it to say "yeah, this it!" I will run it again soon and log it. Take more detailednotes. It really is worth looking into. And I won't try and write while this stoned! lol

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
SARMS aren't worth dick even RAD 140. Train hard. eat big. sleep well.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
SARMS aren't worth dick even RAD 140. Train hard. eat big. sleep well.

Not sure about this one. In theory this is said to potentially work synergistically with Testosterone. It's so new that the full effects are not well known.

The little feedback I am finding, people that have run it, really do enjoy it. Hoping for more feedback on this compound tbh.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I got this feedback on PHF when asking for info on RAD. PHF so far has the best info I have seen on this. See some threads on various forums like Meso and various other ones, but honestly there is not alot out there.

If anyone here sees any other personal accounts, would genuinely appreciate the feedback. I am trying to generate some solid preclinical info on this.

PHF Personal Experience Below-

So as far as effects: Strength, Endurance, Muscle Hardness, Pump, Vascularity, Sense of Well Being.

The most dramatic for me were the endurance/recovery, pump and strength. I made consistent strength gains every week, training roughly 6 days a week. I had periods where I trained consistently for more then 10 days or so and still made gains. It was pretty shocking to be honest. I can't really compare it to anything else I've used. The fullness/pump/density combined with my brutal dedication absolutely had people looking at me sideways while I was training.

I wasn't eating to grow. I was using some carb cycling in pursuit of a recomp and achieved this tremendously. Since cycling off, I don't feel I've lost any muscle and my strength continued to go up in PCT.
IMO Rad is a very versatile compound that in the hands of an expert such as yourself could probably promote any goal you wish. I was not super strict about anything and made great gains in every phase of my game!

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I got this feedback on PHF when asking for info on RAD. PHF so far has the best info I have seen on this. See some threads on various forums like Meso and various other ones, but honestly there is not alot out there.

If anyone here sees any other personal accounts, would genuinely appreciate the feedback. I am trying to generate some solid preclinical info on this.

PHF Personal Experience Below-

So as far as effects: Strength, Endurance, Muscle Hardness, Pump, Vascularity, Sense of Well Being.

The most dramatic for me were the endurance/recovery, pump and strength. I made consistent strength gains every week, training roughly 6 days a week. I had periods where I trained consistently for more then 10 days or so and still made gains. It was pretty shocking to be honest. I can't really compare it to anything else I've used. The fullness/pump/density combined with my brutal dedication absolutely had people looking at me sideways while I was training.

I wasn't eating to grow. I was using some carb cycling in pursuit of a recomp and achieved this tremendously. Since cycling off, I don't feel I've lost any muscle and my strength continued to go up in PCT.
IMO Rad is a very versatile compound that in the hands of an expert such as yourself could probably promote any goal you wish. I was not super strict about anything and made great gains in every phase of my game!

Sounds to good to be true. I've been looking into LGD as well. We have a friend who girl is using LGD with good results.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Very interested in trying this with my TRT dose and a calorie surplus.... Anyone else tried this on their lab rats? Have not seen it at any research supply placed I've checked

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Very interested in trying this with my TRT dose and a calorie surplus.... Anyone else tried this on their lab rats? Have not seen it at any research supply placed I've checked

With that being said, I have not used it, and have zero firsthand experience to speak of, just what I am reading from trusted members on forums.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic