Latest Member
Johnbonez
What's New?

Quick Question....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If I tear my pec or detach my bicep from the bone during one of my workouts and need surgery to hook it back up, will they do it immediately or will I have to wait?....

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
umm probably not right now since there is a global health crisis and this surgery can be delayed
it will depend on your country and region

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
No elective surgeries being done now anyway because of Covid19. Some Drs will let it heal w/out surgery others cut. Depends on degree of severity

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
No elective surgeries being done now anyway because of Covid19. Some Drs will let it heal w/out surgery others cut. Depends on degree of severity

I don't think I have anything to worry about (haven't been able to push myself for years),but, I do have an occasional fall ever so often (no pain, I just fall)...Also, I have a rod running from my knee down to my ankle and was concerned that it might dislodge or give me issues (it's been getting sore at the connection points)...

So, u are saying I shouldn't go to the ER if any of those things get worse or something occurs to bring on more pain?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I don't think I have anything to worry about (haven't been able to push myself for years),but, I do have an occasional fall ever so often (no pain, I just fall)...Also, I have a rod running from my knee down to my ankle and was concerned that it might dislodge or give me issues (it's been getting sore at the connection points)...

So, u are saying I shouldn't go to the ER if any of those things get worse or something occurs to bring on more pain?...

BTW, I have no primary...