Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Question on hcg

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
So for the first time, I attempted to mix hcg and bac water. When addin the 1ml of water, i was unaware of the vac seal and it sucked the shit out so fast I couldnt stop it, causing it to foam up. After a few seconds it setteled with only a couple small bubbles. Did I ruin it? Has anyone ever used their hcg after this and how did it work for you? Im really pissed at myself after this as its already been a terrible day.

N

neocon1

Jan 24, 2012
Lol. It's fine. Just put it in the fridge. he'll. I shake my hcg b4 I shoot it.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I think you're fine MpMC.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Lol. It's fine. Just put it in the fridge. he'll. I shake my hcg b4 I shoot it.

would be curious to hear what others think about doing this, I always thought it was a no-no...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Shaking is a no no....Its normal for the water to react that way, the vial is under pressure, any amount of water u add will react the same way.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I got you beat MpressMC.... First cycle, week 4, time for HCG. Got all my supplies ready, got everything swabbed and I'm all excited for my first recon. Watched a vid on how to open an amp about 8 times. "Alright, I got this"... Snapped the top off the HCG and then noticed I crushed it and my hcg was now blended with glass bits... Newbs!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
POB you act like such a rookie sometimes....

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
From what I understand, some hormone structures are more fragile than others, and hcg is among the most fragile. When reconstituting GH, HCG, or any other peptide/hormone, it's safer to just let the BW slowly dribble down the side of the vial rather than blasting it into the powder, but shaking it? lol, I would stop doing that if I were you neocon, but I'm not you, so you can do what you like.

As said before Mpress, you should be fine, but if you are concerned about it and have the extras, mix up a new one.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
I've had the same thing happen almost everytime and never had any issues. I recon with 2ml of bac then draw out and put into a 5ml vial and add another 3ml of bac for a 5000iu vial. But thats all up to you and what concentration you want to have...

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
The vacuum is a good thing and it'll be fine. I personally like 0.9% sodium chloride(normal saline soln) whey over BA Bstate for every peptide or protein. Once dissolved thou shall never shake or freeze or you'll have mental issues.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The vacuum is a good thing and it'll be fine. I personally like 0.9% sodium chloride(normal saline soln) whey over BA Bstate for every peptide or protein. Once dissolved thou shall never shake or freeze or you'll have mental issues.

What??????

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic