Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Question for the men

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
have you tried and ECA stack yet? when you start feeling depressed you have to remind yourself it is just your mind fuking with you... there isnt a person in this forums that hasnt had SOMETHING casue them to want to eat like shit... we all do it... but you have to snap yourself back out of it before it becomes habit again... like GuerillaKilla and his anal insertion addiction... he does good for a while and then the next thinkg you know he has a fire extinguisher in his ass... so the next time you want to eat junk food like a fat girl... think about that... do you want a fire extinguisher in your ass??? me either... but if you cant stop the addiction to junk food thats where you end up... when you live in a van down by the river!

I do use it as motivation and I don't slump into eating to much I have an issue with not eating at all and loosing good gains sadly...

I have tried the ECA stack before it's good honestly I just haven't stocked up enough to continually take it on a regular I got a couple mnths then get so busy I don't get time to hit the nutrition store or when I do forget to grab the ephedrine caffeine- combo. Sometimes I cheat and grab like stackers for that similar feeling but I doubt they are doing any real good

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I agree. Show me a chic with a real pretty, feminine face...nice tits, a big ass, and some soft smooth curves and I am going to hit that shit like a retard on bath salts.

Not really into crazy abs on chics. I love a girl that can crush a decent sized dinner and drink good wine when we go out and not be weird about it.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Abs on a chic are overrated imo. Smooth flat belly, even a lil love handle is ok... more cushion for the pushing. Besides, if a girl/woman has a 6 pack, you know damn well she don't eat Oreos or McFlurries... no bueno.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Abs on a chic are overrated imo. Smooth flat belly, even a lil love handle is ok... more cushion for the pushing. Besides, if a girl/woman has a 6 pack, you know damn well she don't eat Oreos or McFlurries... no bueno.

hes right on this.

All you need is flat. Make sure your hour glass figure is in check and you ll should be able to get any man you want........Looks wise. I dont mean to be rude here, but its hard to resist good looking women who have their body in check too.

if its a husbend, BF, or your single and want to do well starting your next relationship.......the good body will only help you along with a good personality. we cant help ourselves, so focus on that, your setting the bar pretty hi and i dont think its needed unless you want to compete in figure, bikini, etc.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I agree. Show me a dood with a real pretty, feminine face...nice sac, a big schlong, and some soft smooth ballz and I am going to suk that shit like a retard on bath salts.

Not really into crazy abs on guys. I love a man that can crush a decent sized dinner and drink good wine when we go out and not be weird about it.

Well ok then...not sure what you're saying here?.. My best gues is you like trannys . A lil inappropriate for this thread but Thanks for sharing...I think

A

aherrns

Mar 11, 2012
Hey, I LOVE gals on six packs. They are extremely sexy.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I use an albuterol inhaler for my asthma other then that no... I haven't ever heard of T3

T3 is a thyroid med. It'll help burn but it doesn't discriminate meaning it doesn't just burn fat. I also wouldn't recommend it for just some fat to lose.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
T3 is a thyroid med. It'll help burn but it doesn't discriminate meaning it doesn't just burn fat. I also wouldn't recommend it for just some fat to lose.

Thanks any idea where I could find this without a script?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks any idea where I could find this without a script?
OMG... wrong thing to post... I hope your inbox isnt full of guys wanting to send you T3... Do some research on T3 before you commit like BI said... it burns cals indiscriminately... meaning muscle and fat... not just fat...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic