Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Question about Turanabol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Haven't used Tbol but love the Dbol. My next bulk I want to kick with Dbol and finish with something drier like Tbol at double my Dbol dose.

If you've got the money there's not a better finisher than 60-100mg Var ED. It can get expensive, but that stuff will absolutely rip you up at the end of a cycle.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
If you've got the money there's not a better finisher than 60-100mg Var ED. It can get expensive, but that stuff will absolutely rip you up at the end of a cycle.

Yeah. I tossed the two around and decided I wanted to try Tbol at least once and already have it. :)

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
tbol is an excellent choice depending on what you want to accomplish.

Dbol is def superior for strength gains .... but bloat and water retention... and in addition I am gyno prone so I avoid using it.

tbol on the other hand is as good as any hardening drug imo. gains are dry and muscle bellies are enhanced for a hard / dry more defined look ..especially if you have low body fat.

tbol and dbol are completely different in the feel and results for me..

I have had excellent results running tbol @ 50 mg per day 1 hour prior to training. ...
off days I go 20mg. don't run it for more then 6 weeks and use a liver support sup ...you'll be fine.

I've used tbol with test alone and liked the results. .. I would run it with any cycle other then tren .... that's just a personnal choice.

Last edited:
airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
My fav oral by far. Ive ran it several times. The last time being I ran some Oxide tbol 50mgs a day and the pumps were just stupid. Ran it with test e and eq. Gonna run it again here in about 3 months at 80mgs a day.

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
I took it on my last cycle tbol is the best oral I have tried and i love it. i took it with 450mg of test, and 400mg of tren e. saw my strength go up real quick. it's good shit.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the main trade mark for OT is hardness...U can run it with anything really..But its really best ran with winstrol ,test prop and primo and with some fat burners such as clen,albuterol or ephedrine.Anything around 60 to 100mgs is about what u need to really feel the full effect.....And just like most steroids u will gain strenght...No gyno reported on my end..and in fact,androgenic activity is so slight it doesnt even register.and ive done alot of OT in my history to know this fact as true also,one great thing about OT is that most muscle u build from it is retainable.......What makes OT a class A steroid too is that the more u take the better the result in fact compared to d-bol in a milligram to milligram it can actually surpass d-bol by five times in actual blood testosterone concentration.....not like most steroids to where u level out once u get so high in mgs mostly d-bol....some histroy about OT it was developed in the 60s in east germany and was used extensively during the 60s and 70s within the olmpian community of athletes..dw

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
the main trade mark for OT is hardness...U can run it with anything really..But its really best ran with winstrol ,test prop and primo and with some fat burners such as clen,albuterol or ephedrine.Anything around 60 to 100mgs is about what u need to really feel the full effect.....And just like most steroids u will gain strenght...No gyno reported on my end..and in fact,androgenic activity is so slight it doesnt even register.and ive done alot of OT in my history to know this fact as true also,one great thing about OT is that most muscle u build from it is retainable.......What makes OT a class A steroid too is that the more u take the better the result in fact compared to d-bol in a milligram to milligram it can actually surpass d-bol by five times in actual blood testosterone concentration.....not like most steroids to where u level out once u get so high in mgs mostly d-bol....some histroy about OT it was developed in the 60s in east germany and was used extensively during the 60s and 70s within the olmpian community of athletes..dw

Nice post DW. I had heard about the east germans using it back then. I read recently about a guy who ran a 50mg Tbol 50mg Var 50mg Winny stack and he said it was the most insane thing ever. He saw results in 3wks he said. Might have to give that stack a run this summer for the hell of it.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Nice post DW. I had heard about the east germans using it back then. I read recently about a guy who ran a 50mg Tbol 50mg Var 50mg Winny stack and he said it was the most insane thing ever. He saw results in 3wks he said. Might have to give that stack a run this summer for the hell of it.

that sounds like a great stack ...hmmm..i might give that one a shot myself....i can see the hair standing up on my head now...lol..dw

cro-man

cro-man

Jan 30, 2011
just grab some hdrol its basicaly the same,stuff kranks and if you hurry you can still order before they pull it all.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
My favorite oral too. Cheaper and better results than var. No joint pain unlike winny. No bloating unlike dbol. Moderate strength and size gains. But the big thing like DW pointed out is the muscle hardness. 50mg per day 1-2 hours pre-workout.

KB

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic