Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Question about first cycle

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
So I've always read a beginner's first cycle should be test only and I understand why. My question is I've seen people mention they will run prop for the first run and people question them as to why prop. Besides from having to pin ed or eod what are the negatives? I like the fact that if sides occur it's out of your system relatively quick. Please discuss
There is no discussion or debate...try it
if its good for you keep it if not switch..
done.
You can not cookie cut these cycles to fit everyone.
one person my get good results from X,Y and Z the next not some good.
Ask any Physician... a medication of any kind is about trying it and see if it is as effective as it needs to be.
Try not to over analyze things too much. Nothing wrong with thinking but common sense needs room to breath too.
NO...I'm not saying you don't have common sense...

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
100mg prop eod for 10-12 weeks
(Injections don't bother me)
Ai on hand just incase
Fish oil, hawthorn, multi vitamin, coq10, msm glucosamine, and other necessary otc items.
4 week pct have Clomid and nolva for when the time comes

Edit...

I know 100mg eod doesn't add up to allot but being first time didn't know how I would react so I didn't take Boston lloyds advice lol

That dose is fine bud by my experience. I did about the same for mine. It was 400mg a week but a heavier ester so it was close to the 350mg.

What people are trying to say is the post injection pain you can get from prop in virgin muscles can ruin a cycle. I've been around the community for a little while and have seen people stop a cycle because of it and people not stop and feel like shit a good part of the cycle dragging their legs around and having flu symptoms to go with it.

And, some that did just fine.

It can be a coin toss. If you are having trouble with 100mg eod, switch to 50mg ed and use a slin pin. If it hurts and you are using a slin, it's not a deep muscle pain with the flu symptoms and dragging your leg around. It's more surface and not as bad.

Honestly, I would start with the slin if your set on doing it. I use one for TNE and Prop. Much easier, less problems and many more injection sites as opposed to deep muscle.

H

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
300mg is enough for a first cycle. I wouldn't go past 8 weeks, maximum 10 but it's your choice.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
There is no discussion or debate...try it
if its good for you keep it if not switch..
done.
You can not cookie cut these cycles to fit everyone.
one person my get good results from X,Y and Z the next not some good.
Ask any Physician... a medication of any kind is about trying it and see if it is as effective as it needs to be.
Try not to over analyze things too much. Nothing wrong with thinking but common sense needs room to breath too.
NO...I'm not saying you don't have common sense...
Thanks titan for your feedback. I agree everyone is unique and results and experience will vary. We will see how it goes

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
That dose is fine bud by my experience. I did about the same for mine. It was 400mg a week but a heavier ester so it was close to the 350mg.

What people are trying to say is the post injection pain you can get from prop in virgin muscles can ruin a cycle. I've been around the community for a little while and have seen people stop a cycle because of it and people not stop and feel like shit a good part of the cycle dragging their legs around and having flu symptoms to go with it.

And, some that did just fine.

It can be a coin toss. If you are having trouble with 100mg eod, switch to 50mg ed and use a slin pin. If it hurts and you are using a slin, it's not a deep muscle pain with the flu symptoms and dragging your leg around. It's more surface and not as bad.

Honestly, I would start with the slin if your set on doing it. I use one for TNE and Prop. Much easier, less problems and many more injection sites as opposed to deep muscle.

H
Thanks hdh

I'm running with it I'll post up my results at the end of 10 weeks. My meals are planned out and I have the wife ready to help prep all my meals

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks hdh

I'm running with it I'll post up my results at the end of 10 weeks. My meals are planned out and I have the wife ready to help prep all my meals

Cool man. Looking forward to your results. First cycles can be fantastic.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic