Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Question about first cycle

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
So I've always read a beginner's first cycle should be test only and I understand why. My question is I've seen people mention they will run prop for the first run and people question them as to why prop. Besides from having to pin ed or eod what are the negatives? I like the fact that if sides occur it's out of your system relatively quick. Please discuss

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Most will agree why prop for first run for the reasons you mentioned, it's just precautionary. Of all the times I have heard of people running test E or C for first cycle, I've never heard of any sides occurring, very uncommon.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Most will agree why prop for first run for the reasons you mentioned, it's just precautionary. Of all the times I have heard of people running test E or C for first cycle, I've never heard of any sides occurring, very uncommon.
So would you say e or c is a better first cycle choice?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
So would you say e or c is a better first cycle choice?

Wouldn't say "better" as much as I would say preference. If you want to be safe safe, then yeah maybe prop, only because it would clear out faster IF sides should occur. But my personal preference would be test C, only because I like test C myself... plus I'm a pussy and hate pinning so much lol

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Pinning that often for a newbie might not be the best of ideas.....I highly doubt you will have problems with Test E or C. And being able to shoot it once a week is a big plus. Before you start, make sure your diet is in order, with out fuel, you can't grow....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Oldman made great points. One thing too with prop. PIP can be crippling. Test c is usually not bad for PIP... And being a newb you don't have to pin as much. IMO prop isn't a beginners ester simply because it requires a tighter schedule and more maintenance. If you are hell bent on trying something different use phenylprop. It's my favorite test ester.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
make your first cycle as easy as can be.You can always close the cycle with prop to get into pct faster if u want the practice with prop

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Thanks guys. I knew I would get accurate info here. My diet is great have been prepping all my meals for over a year now. Just went to the doc last week. Blood pressure is great so everything looks like a go. 37yo 5'9 187 is my starting weight

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
ECA start a log to track your progress and take pics every few wks. Will be interesting to follow a first cycle log done correct

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Choose a slow acting testosterone like Enanthate or Cypionate unless you don't mind injections. In that case go with Propionate but keep in mind that pinning so frequently gets annoying fast enough for most users. Especially if you get PIP.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
How much do you plan to run?

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
100mg prop eod for 10-12 weeks
(Injections don't bother me)
Ai on hand just incase
Fish oil, hawthorn, multi vitamin, coq10, msm glucosamine, and other necessary otc items.
4 week pct have Clomid and nolva for when the time comes

Edit...

I know 100mg eod doesn't add up to allot but being first time didn't know how I would react so I didn't take Boston lloyds advice lol

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic