jacobss
What's New?

Question about clen

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Never used them, so I cannot vouch for them. One thing I would ask when ordering clen, what did it test at? The better peptide sites place their testing information up for the customers to review. What I am mainly looking at is, does it test at 200 mcg. I know some that sell clen at 100 mcg, but when you look at the test sheet it tests between 134-136 mcg. That is a major difference. While I would rather it be over than under, I prefer it to be accurately dosed. Especially something where the side effects increase greatly with increased dose.
I agree with this. Perhaps for clen more than anything else, I don't want overdosed stuff. I want it accurately dosed. Not the kind of stuff you want someone missing a decimal point....

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I have never liked liquid Clen from a peptide mfg. For me it was way overdosed or nothing. I use to go to TJ and get spiropent tabs, those were the shit. Stack that with winny prepping for a show and I was always shredded.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Any suggestions on someone should dose the liquid? It’s 200mcg/ml supposedly
Start low, 20 mcg a day, so .1 ml. You could stay there for two weeks then ramp up to 30-40 mcg for two weeks then go up.... until you get to 100 mcg a day. That is usually where I tell people to stop unless they are prepping for a show and need a little more.

You could also stay at 20 mcg a day for a long, long time without downregulating your receptors.

Just watch the heart, side effects, etc...

Also, you can split your dose up when you go with higher doses, but scientifically it doesn't matter whether you dose it twice a day or one big dose. The half life is 36 hours.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Thanks guys do recommend a certain amount of time on

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I used it in the past, but it’s been close to 15 years. You never know if the liquid is dosed correctly. I know the one I tried I was up all night from a few drops. Would I ever use it again, no. I’ll stick to DMAA or ephedra.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It’s report shows 237.45/ml it says it test at.
Then you know if you do .1 ml then it is 23.7 mcg. Just have to do a little extra math when the dosing is over, but at least you know what it tested at.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Ok I prob took only 15mcg this morning for the first time. Didn’t feel anything out of the ordinary so I’m thinking I did way to low to feel any stimulation on that amount especially if my daily caffeine intake is very high and even the caffeine doesn’t have the effects it used too.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Take the same dose tomorrow and see what it does. Remember, the half life is 36 hours, so you will still have some of today's dose in you when you take it.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
I order some tests of my own to test myself. Will check product or a few suppliers I’ve found

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I order some tests of my own to test myself. Will check product or a few suppliers I’ve found
If you ordered one of those test kits, they will only tell you if the product is present. You will need to send it to a lab to be tested to see how much of the product is in each milliliter. I don't know where clen stands on this, but there isn't a lab in the US that does anabolics unless you are part of the lab and doing it for research purposes. Everyone who wants to know about the quality of their product goes through Janoshick, which is overseas. The tests are not expensive, but shipping is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic