RalfKelleh
What's New?

question about androgel

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The other point to make about androgel is that it might not even absorb into the skin, but having kids and a wife, the ability for that to transfer is great, it's to dangerous to use. The cost is also insane.

I would stick to IM test from the Dr, and state your reasons why, but only do that after you get blood work done. Let the numbers speak, then talk treatment options. They will automatically push the gel, but push back and state your reasons for the shots.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've used injectible and TD for years now. I think either are pretty easy and hassle free. Obviously, when I have to travel, I inject with long ester test to keep my levels in check. Running TD daily is a piece of cake, and it only takes a few minutes to dry. Going back and forth is good just to keep the number of injections down, and prevent build up of scar tissue. After running 12 weeks of EOD injections with short ester compounds, I'm happy to take a break from pinning, at least for a short while.

B

BackInTheSaddle

Mar 4, 2012
The price difference is HUGE! Androgel is crazy expensive compared to depot-- like 10 times as much

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Androgen sucks. If you get a prescription for it, get it compounded with PhloJel or Versabase. The best way is do it yourself, but a prescription keeps you legal and not worrying when the mailman comes.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
I laugh at the cost. What a F'n joke. They KNOW most people on TRT are not going to stab a needle into themselves
so they jack that shit up high as ****. The bottle is tiny, imagine making a batch in a huge mixer like they do beer or
candy. It would make thousands and thousands of bottles.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic