Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Qualify for TRT

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
If someone didn't necessarily qualify for TRT due to their normal range of testosterone levels; score of 600, but decided to go on it anyway due to low t - symptoms to remain in the optimal range (700-1200), would they still reap the benefits of being on TRT?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
If someone didn't necessarily qualify for TRT due to their normal range of testosterone levels; score of 600, but decided to go on it anyway due to low t - symptoms to remain in the optimal range (700-1200), would they still reap the benefits of being on TRT?

Yes, imo. I run 250mg ew of Test while on TRT so that would be well over double your current natty levels.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
While taking 250mg/week, where do your levels land on the range? Do you use an AI as well as HCG?
Thank you

Yes, imo. I run 250mg ew of Test while on TRT so that would be well over double your current natty levels.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
While taking 250mg/week, where do your levels land on the range? Do you use an AI as well as HCG?
Thank you

I do not run an AI or HCG at that level, if you get blood work it will get flagged as being high.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
Still at 600 your test level at a normal range for being natural, I been on TRT for almost 7 years already when I first got tested my test level was at 193, being on TRT is a life commitment therapy.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
150mg a week of Test C e4d subq puts me at 1300. I've upped mine to 250mg a week but I have yet to do a blood test but I'm sure it would be around 2000 at this dose.

What kind of low test symptoms are you having at 600 levels? How old are you? I'd say those are pretty solid levels for late thirty's to forties. I wouldn't go on TRT to push my levels for 200 points. You will be shutting yourself down once you start. You would take the same about of test as someone who only had 100 test levels. Not just take the difference to boost you to 750 or so.

As Amore169 has stated, it's a commitment for life so be absolutely sure and committed to the idea.

Last edited:
TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Maybe TRT is not really what you are after.

600ng/dl and you should feel ok. Of course, its really is an individual thing....so, whatever works for you. But there are way too many men in there late 40's, 50's and 60's running around with a lower test level than that and they do just fine. Case in point: my 76 year old dad just got his blood work back and was at 450, and I gotta tell you - wish I had the energy and vitality that guy did. Anybody would.

Myself, well...i'm just never satisfied, so at the low end, I don't feel right at anything under 1000, and 250-300mg EW keeps me happy, but truth is, I could do with less. And, I feel my best at 2200-3000+.

TRT is about avoiding testosterone deficiency, which is a serious problem. The hormone is too critical to the well being of a man. Also, I don't think I know a single woman over 50 not on ERT, and I know several on it in their 40's.

Maybe you want more energy than what you have now. Maybe a stronger libido. I dunno, but what you might consider is abandoning TRT and think along the lines of a never ending cycle. Find a good source, get come cypionate or enanethate and find that magical dosage that puts you where you wanna be. After that, its a matter of getting the bloodwork done on a regular basis to make sure everything is as it should be.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
My levels have jumped around, but I do have the low t symptoms; lethargic, low sex drive, increased bf in midsection, not too difficult to put on muscle mass thought. I'm 28 years old and I realize TRT is for life.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
Low T symptoms-
lethargic
low libido
depression/ anxiety at times
mental fog

150mg a week of Test C e4d subq puts me at 1300. I've upped mine to 250mg a week but I have yet to do a blood test but I'm sure it would be around 2000 at this dose.

What kind of low test symptoms are you having at 600 levels? How old are you? I'd say those are pretty solid levels for late thirty's to forties. I wouldn't go on TRT to push my levels for 200 points. You will be shutting yourself down once you start. You would take the same about of test as someone who only had 100 test levels. Not just take the difference to boost you to 750 or so.

As Amore169 has stated, it's a commitment for life so be absolutely sure and committed to the idea.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
My levels have jumped around, but I do have the low t symptoms; lethargic, low sex drive, increased bf in midsection, not too difficult to put on muscle mass thought. I'm 28 years old and I realize TRT is for life.

That's still a little young for the t levels to be all over the road like that. gotta wonder what else is going on.

No shame in TRT. I know too many people in their 30's, and even in their 20's (some of them on this board) on permanent TRT.

For me its such a non-issue. Gonna pin the rest of my life anyway, but I don't call it TRT. I call it what it really is - drug abuse.

Yes, I have a drug problem.

No, I don't want a cure.

end of story.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
LoL call it what it is...nice man

That's still a little young for the t levels to be all over the road like that. gotta wonder what else is going on.

No shame in TRT. I know too many people in their 30's, and even in their 20's (some of them on this board) on permanent TRT.

For me its such a non-issue. Gonna pin the rest of my life anyway, but I don't call it TRT. I call it what it really is - drug abuse.

Yes, I have a drug problem.

No, I don't want a cure.

end of story.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic