Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Qualify for TRT

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
LoL call it what it is...nice man

TRT is essentially maintenence meds to me. It's simply replacing what you're now unable to produce naturally. Similiar to someone taking insulin for life. Going into the 2000 range can definitely be considered abuse though. LOL.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
I really don't think I'll qualify with most TRT clinics but I want the benefits of being in the optimal range. And I like what you said that it is like maintenance meds. Are you on TRT?

TRT is essentially maintenence meds to me. It's simply replacing what you're now unable to produce naturally. Similiar to someone taking insulin for life. Going into the 2000 range can definitely be considered abuse though. LOL.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Yup. I use a "longevity clinic" though. Most regulat docs don't treat until your numbers are really low (typically below 250) so you can essentially feel like shit and be prescribed anti depressants (like I was) because your numbers are comparable to a 400 lb morbidly obese individual in your age bracket and are deemed normal or average. My natty levels are 450 which isn't horrible however my energy, libido, muscle mass......etc are negatively effected at those levels so the doc prescribes 200mg - 250mg a week to feel normal. Works great by the way.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I really don't think I'll qualify with most TRT clinics but I want the benefits of being in the optimal range. And I like what you said that it is like maintenance meds. Are you on TRT?

If you self treat and plan on stopping, make sure you do an effective PCT. If you don't perform any kind of PCT, after about 4 weeks, you'll feel horrible and your natty levels will be in the toilet.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
Do you use an AI or HCG at that does of Test? If so, what is your protocol? 200-250mg/week is a high number, where does that bring your T levels at?

Yup. I use a "longevity clinic" though. Most regulat docs don't treat until your numbers are really low (typically below 250) so you can essentially feel like shit and be prescribed anti depressants (like I was) because your numbers are comparable to a 400 lb morbidly obese individual in your age bracket and are deemed normal or average. My natty levels are 450 which isn't horrible however my energy, libido, muscle mass......etc are negatively effected at those levels so the doc prescribes 200mg - 250mg a week to feel normal. Works great by the way.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Yes, Arimidex and HCG. 250 a week puts me a little over 1200.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
1.2 mg twice a week. I tend to only take one a week though. Haven't had any bloating or puffy nipples taking one capsule a week (1.2mg) so I stick with that. You need some estrogen for healthy joints, libido and good cholesterol (HDL) levels. Just have to watch out for too much.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
right on, thanks for sharing...did u put yourself on trt or did u really need it due to low t?

1.2 mg twice a week. I tend to only take one a week though. Haven't had any bloating or puffy nipples taking one capsule a week (1.2mg) so I stick with that. You need some estrogen for healthy joints, libido and good cholesterol (HDL) levels. Just have to watch out for too much.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I'm being treated by a clinic due to low T symptoms at my natty levels. Basically they put me on it once my symptoms and bloods were reviewed by the doc.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
right on...is it one of the online ones? lowt.com?

I'm being treated by a clinic due to low T symptoms at my natty levels. Basically they put me on it once my symptoms and bloods were reviewed by the doc.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Online. I obviously won't say which place but there are a number of places out of Florida that are good. Check around the web. The process should be the same at most. Blood work, Physical with Med History and that's about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic