Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Pyrmading cycles

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Id like to hear some thoughts on this type of cycling. Starting your test low and adding a 100 or 200mgs every 2wks til you reach a certain level. Has anyone tried this approach? Did you like it? The reason I ask is I was reading a post by HI if anyone knows who he is he is pretty damn knowledgeable.

damn I cant spell pyramid lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I think most do that wether they know it or not, although some increase the doses up to high imo.

Test d-bol starting our for example I always up the test a bit when I drop the d-bol, personal preference .

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i pyramid...from one drug to another if that counts lol. I taper down sometimes when i start to get sides to find what i can use without feeling like shit. i pretty much just go for gold when i start.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What would be the advantage? If you're using a long ester test for example, the strength gains come on somewhat slowly. I suppose it would be a way of finding where you reach diminishing returns but otherwise I'm not understanding why this would be a good idea.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Ive done it this and the norm of just hitting 500mg. Per week........I have to say I feel better at a steady
Dose then slowly ramping up and then down.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Id like to hear some thoughts on this type of cycling. Starting your test low and adding a 100 or 200mgs every 2wks til you reach a certain level. Has anyone tried this approach? Did you like it? The reason I ask is I was reading a post by HI if anyone knows who he is he is pretty damn knowledgeable.

damn I cant spell pyramid lol

Never tried it, I generally just start at my dosage, currently I'm running 850 of test and a few others so I just do 425 2x weekly. I don't really see where the benifit would be unless it was something new to you and known for it's strength such as Tren A.

Best of luck

REK

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic