Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Pyramid schemes

Improving

Improving

Dec 10, 2013
Anyone ever do one of these pyramid schemes? I'm in one that offers discounts and shit and vacations so they do offer stuff and a good bit of free items. Been in it for a month and just made $600 lol. My friend had been in it for a while and makes 8k a month. I kept saying hullshit till I saw his bank account then the next day I signed up lolll

Anyone else try this before?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
These are still going on? I thought they died in the late 90's when people realized they were never getting there money.

Hey bro, I only have a few boxes left, you wanna get in on this deal before they are gone??

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'm assuming you're talking about a MLM company that is not violating any laws? I never did and never would. I've had numerous people try to get me to buy in on different things - Amway, Excel Comm, Prepaid Legal, Primerica, etc - but I always run like hell and make it a point to avoid those people in the future.

Improving

Improving

Dec 10, 2013
Yep an MLM company. I thought It was bullshit also for months. I started to see my broke ass friend buying stuff and spending a lot of money on dinners and just random shit so I thought he was into selling some drugs or something lol. Nope he's into this shit. So I signed up and gave it a try and made $600 so far. As long as they ppl unders stay I get $600 a month. I'm going to try to get more and get to $800 this month.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Good luck. It CAN be at least a little profitable, but you may also lose quite a few friends and acquaintances in the process. Maybe only pitch strangers and people you don't like? :D

Improving

Improving

Dec 10, 2013
Good luck. It CAN be at least a little profitable, but you may also lose quite a few friends and acquaintances in the process. Maybe only pitch strangers and people you don't like? :D

Lol I've used my Facebook that I used for random ppl and really whatever. I don't use my friend and family one To find ppl

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea.. the only ones that make money are the ones that start it. AND you will end up hitting up family and friends. I have a couple of friends with garage full of Amway, coffee and other stuff. They all tried to sell me that crap and got butthurt when I told them it's a scam

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I must ask why have you not said the name of the product
Or program? To call it a pyramid then fall back on MLM.
Makes me think you are speaking of advocare.
But again all these post and no name of the product just seems
Fishy right from the beginning.
Best if luck in this new MLM biz

B

Bronik.

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2013
In todays America, everything is a pyramid scheme. You won't make it any higher up than the person above you unless you either know someone, or kiss some major ass. I don't kiss ass, and I never felt right about getting ahead just for knowing the right people. But, none of it will matter soon anyways once Obama Care kicks in...

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
In todays America, everything is a pyramid scheme. You won't make it any higher up than the person above you unless you either know someone, or kiss some major ass. I don't kiss ass, and I never felt right about getting ahead just for knowing the right people. But, none of it will matter soon anyways once Obama Care kicks in...

I've worked in firms in financial services where very productive non-managers make more than their supervisors without the headaches of having to supervise others. But of course it isn't that way in many occupations.

Depending upon how you define "kissing ass", all successful people I've ever known or can think of kiss the asses of their customers / clientele and even their subordinates / employees to a certain degree if they're smart. And those who work for others also kiss the asses of their coworkers and of course their superiors if they're smart as well. Not shameless groveling, but a certain amount of sucking up to play the game - make peers and any superiors like you and want to help you out in your quest to achieve, etc. Also to keep subordinates and clients happy, gain new business, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic