pullups

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
The juggernaut can take it!!!

Truth!

Our brother is mighty too...

I got the long arms long torso thing going on, plus, like TG2 says, I'm reminded of my bulk while doing them...

Necessity though

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Yeah, read his post on his powerlifting thread saying he was 5'3" and immediately felt bad. Post has been edited to reflect my apologies to Jute. :)

Why in the world would you feel bad? You feel bad cuz Im short?? LMAO....... Where else you going to see someone 5'3" weighing almost 195 with 6pack abs and 43? The ass I get from my size is awesome... :)

Like my homeys that know me stated.. I AM THE MOTHERFUCKING JUGGERNAUT BITCHES..

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The ass I get from my size is awesome... :)

Like my homeys that know me stated.. I AM THE MOTHERFUCKING JUGGERNAUT BITCHES..

True that, and well said!!

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
At 6'2" 230+lbs, pull-ups fucking suck. And I hate being the big-ass dude over on the assisted pull-up machine in order to get 4 sets of 10-12 pull-ups. I can bent-over row 250lbs with strict form, but can't do more than 2 sets of 12 pull-ups without needing the sissy bar. Pisses me off to no end. I've seen other guys who were weaker than me at every other lift repping out on pull-ups. Maybe it's genetics? i.e.- long arms and torso? Either way, I do feel them working and still believe them to be the best back builder overall. Pull-ups for width and overall size, rows for thickness and deep cuts. My .02

your comment made me think of this-----> YouTube - Fitness from the streets part one

fast forward to 3:30

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
I do pulls every other day. is that necessarily a good thing?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
your comment made me think of this-----> YouTube - Fitness from the streets part one

fast forward to 3:30

Was that guy your attempt at showing me up or proving me wrong or something? Haha. I was expecting to see a long armed, long torso, 230lb guy doing 40 pullups in a row. Instead it was a 5'10" short armed thick 230lb guy doing ten in a row. That guy didn't impress me at all. Not starting an argument here, its just that your post came off the wrong way. Forgive me if I interpreted it wrong, it's hard to dis-cipher tone and inflection in a post.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Why in the world would you feel bad? You feel bad cuz Im short?? LMAO....... Where else you going to see someone 5'3" weighing almost 195 with 6pack abs and 43? The ass I get from my size is awesome... :)

The Circus? The red-haired Viking dwarf in The Lord of the Rings? Seriously though, you are a freak. With those numbers at your size and age, what can I say? My hat's off to you JUggernauT(E).

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
The Circus? The red-haired Viking dwarf in The Lord of the Rings? Seriously though, you are a freak. With those numbers at your size and age, what can I say? My hat's off to you JUggernauT(E).

Now that is funny.. .

T

TriCity

Word, amen jute. You just keep doing you and fuck the rest.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic