Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Puffy Nipples

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
You should never begin a cycle without E2 (estrogen control) in hand. I always have at least 3 times the amount of E2 control in hand before a cycle. You should also have your PCT planned and have those products before you take your first dose of gear.

What are you running? How much are you running? Do you have estrogen control in hand?
Sir im not running anything till im ready

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
glad to see that you said you're not going to run anything till you're ready. keep in mind that "should" be a while, i say that b/c people will do what they want but there are a lot of great people here that can help if you are ready to learn on the lifestyle, not even involving AAS. age, experience, still growing. but yes, this appears to be a hormonal imbalance, a lot of people have this, obviously some people have it more severe than others. I have always had a little bit of this but nothing above "normal". if you have any concerns, seek a dr as mentioned above and have them run some test b/c if you did decide to take the plunge, you're only going to set up for very likely more severe.

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
glad to see that you said you're not going to run anything till you're ready. keep in mind that "should" be a while, i say that b/c people will do what they want but there are a lot of great people here that can help if you are ready to learn on the lifestyle, not even involving AAS. age, experience, still growing. but yes, this appears to be a hormonal imbalance, a lot of people have this, obviously some people have it more severe than others. I have always had a little bit of this but nothing above "normal". if you have any concerns, seek a dr as mentioned above and have them run some test b/c if you did decide to take the plunge, you're only going to set up for very likely more severe.
Is there a way to remove it without a surgery maybe fat burning supplements or pills because i really hate going under the knife.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
No sir, it's not fat so fat burners won't work. Only one way...

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
In my country the cost of the surgery 2500$ i just checked with the doctor he told me its not that big and its actually at first stage

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Glad u went to doc
That’s a good price

I would work on fatloss
And wait before surgery

Your young and I understand imagine is big

So work on either fatloss or bulking up more

Then maybe some letro could help but I would not mess with ur hormones yet

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
Glad u went to doc
That’s a good price

I would work on fatloss
And wait before surgery

Your young and I understand imagine is big

So work on either fatloss or bulking up more

Then maybe some letro could help but I would not mess with ur hormones yet
alright man wish me all the luck im going to have to make money for that hopefully soon enough and a couple of my family members will help even tho im really scared doing it and im scared of something going wrong

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
No sir, it's not fat so fat burners won't work. Only one way...
Also people told me its not gyno its just fat and i have to use fat burner and at least get 4 packs or 6 to show that way i can actually make sure i have it or not

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Gyno and fat are 2 different things.

You also said the doc said it was first stage.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Is there a way to remove it without a surgery maybe fat burning supplements or pills because i really hate going under the knife.

pretty much have your answers from the above guys, they are spot on. Surgery is going to be the way to remove it. it can be $$$ as its not just a plug a tube in and remove it kind of ordeal, it will take some time. fat burners arent going to remove it either. you're young, like wolf said...lift, eat, health lifestyle and fill the body out and the puffy portion very well may reduce in image and your pockets will be heftier

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic