Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

PT-141, a possible treatment for sexual dysfunction!

Phcoker.com

Phcoker.com

Nov 21, 2023
Peptide PT-141, also known as bremonotide, is a novel new medication that has attracted medical and scientific interest for its ability to treat sexual dysfunction in both men and women. This peptide has been extensively researched for its capacity to boost libido and excitement, making it a promising treatment option for patients suffering from low libido or other forms of sexual dysfunction. It is currently FDA-approved for the treatment of premenopausal women with acquired, global sexual hyposexuality condition (HSDD).

So, can we conclude that PT-141 is the most effective peptide for sexual health? Is it equally safe and effective for men and women? Continue reading to find the most recent information on how PT-141 works, its benefits for men and women, and potential hazards.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Nothing new here, been around for a long time. Timing is different for everyone so you need to experiment with that.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
PT-141 does indeed increase horniness........LOL women take half as much as men we take 2iu's for me and 1iu for her

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I could love this stuff if it didn't make me so nauseous. I've ramped up from quarter of a milligram on up and some days it hits me wrong and I feel like I have the flu all day.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
It reminds me of the “come on” period when you first dose MDMA. Wave of nausea and some body tingling that lasts for 20mins or so. A little THC helps or dose the PT-141 and take a lil nap (I’m old) and it’s golden. The effects last 24+ hrs for me so I only use it when I’ve got 2 days off so I can enjoy the “full” effect.

Phcoker.com

Phcoker.com

Nov 21, 2023
Actually PT-141 has been related to hunger management in addition to its involvement in modulating sexual desire. When activated, the receptor can enhance satiety or the sensation of being full. Two phase one clinical trials were conducted to assess the safety and efficacy of PT-141 therapy in obese female participants, with the goal of determining whether the peptide could reduce calorie consumption and body weight.

During the 16-day trial period, individuals received either once-daily, twice-daily, or thrice-daily PT-141 subcutaneous injectable treatment or placebo. After the two studies were completed, 90% of the women in the thrice-daily group had a greater reduction in body weight against placebo, and the twice-daily group had a “significantly greater reduction” in body weight compared to placebo. According to the researchers, PT-141′s action at the MC4R makes it a promising therapeutic agent in obese people.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I used to use a lot of this stuff a decade ago when I guess it was ok to have wood for three days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic