Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Proviron

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Ive been on the proviron for over a week now with winny and i see no increase in shedding, actually after i stopped the superdrol and went over to prov and winny, my hair shedding stopped.

You know what that means right? Soon it will start growing on your back, and the tops of your ears, increased unibrow thickness too.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I know I'm gonna sound like a smartass, but the best way to look dense, hard and dry is to be dense, hard and dry.

KBD, you've got great size for your age, but density is gonna be built with time. But you're doing the right thing with the hard training, it's just gonna take a few more years of muscle maturity. Maybe I'm way off base, it wouldn't be the first time.

Obviously, as you lean up, you'll look more hard, but some of that "look" you're talking about just takes years under the iron. Wait till you're an old fart like me, and you'll have density, but no more size, LOL.

Proviron makes my hemerroids flare like a son of a gun. You'll also get to look forward to that with old age, LOL.

The word you're reaching for is grainy and you're 100% correct

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
50mg/D works good. Maybe add some Anavar

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
in my humble experience proviron is not really gonna give results like you're seeking, more of a pct and 'wood' helper to go along with your cycle? you may want to try anavar in place of or along with it. friggin winny can be hell on ligaments and joints. good luck bro .what's the diet look like?

proviron is suppressive, not good for pct!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I may have mis phrased that..i didn't mean use it in your pct by itself.. it should be used with nolv or arid...clo ..you get it.., It is used by many in their pct. Proviron has some very unique properties and actions and is contravorsiel on it's uses. Old school says ..no .. new studies say it promotes recovery..leutamines, free floatin test..sex drive ..etc. It's good in my book.

anyways, I was talking more along the lines of a hcg 'type' helper in your oral stack, if you're not pinning as it sounded in kbd's cycle..it sounded all orals? ?

Last edited:
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Bro,
Kbd is far from pin shy he just doesn't talk about because it is the norm for him.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Lol..I kinda get that by looking at his avi!! .. just sounded like a oral cycle this time?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
thats why i changed 'pin shy' to not pinning:eek:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic