Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Proud dad passing in on

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
My 16yrs son been wanting to go to the gym, and build his body. Which surprised me really not into physical activity, into coding started college early wants a degree in Data Analytics.
Knows I go in at 2am, this kid is up a dressed ready to go. The first few weeks was a introductory session getting familiar with form and technique. Past few weeks watching him push himself, putting the work in so gratifying, saying how much he enjoys going with me. Getting his meals down frequent feedings. Just getting into the whole thing, and getting more confidence in himself. Nice to watch him grow into a man. If he progresses physically like he does in school... WATCH OUT!!!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
That’s awesome Pooh! Very happy for you & I must admit I’m jealous. That’s not going to happen with my daughter. Oh well.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
That’s awesome Pooh! Very happy for you & I must admit I’m jealous. That’s not going to happen with my daughter. Oh well.
I got twins the other one, like his brother real nerdy and I mean that in a good way. Just like his brother started college early has a good bunch of friends no negative influence always welcome to hang out at the house. Know all the parents, good circle of friends. Both skinny, might get the other to train also if his bro gets bigger than him.. we'll see???

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Awesome brother! Maybe one day my son and/or daughter will want to go to the gym with me too.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
My 16yrs son been wanting to go to the gym, and build his body. Which surprised me really not into physical activity, into coding started college early wants a degree in Data Analytics.
Knows I go in at 2am, this kid is up a dressed ready to go. The first few weeks was a introductory session getting familiar with form and technique. Past few weeks watching him push himself, putting the work in so gratifying, saying how much he enjoys going with me. Getting his meals down frequent feedings. Just getting into the whole thing, and getting more confidence in himself. Nice to watch him grow into a man. If he progresses physically like he does in school... WATCH OUT!!!
Congrats brother! It's awesome to hear/see when our kids take some initiative in themselves. Especially in today's world, where most kids get shit handed to them. Being fit and working in the gym is just that, WORK. Most kids can't handle it because it's not something that happens overnight. Sounds like a solid set of kids.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
That’s Badass Phooh! Glad to hear that, my youngest son is 14 and and been going for the last 8-10 months with me , it’s the best ! He already going to set state records in powerlifting at his first meet. Very proud dad here.

You’ll love it brother nothing like throwing around the iron with your boy enjoy the time my friend. Your a good dad brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
That’s awesome to hear! Congratulations! For me it was the opposite, my dad was the computer guy and never wanted to workout. I tried forever and then just gave up. Some people just love sitting in front of a computer.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
That's how I got started over 20 years go. My dad took me to the gym one day and we never stopped. To this day, we still train together when I'm close by. He's the best and always will be my number one training partner.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
That's how I got started over 20 years go. My dad took me to the gym one day and we never stopped. To this day, we still train together when I'm close by. He's the best and always will be my number one training partner.
That’s awesome!! My mom a guy got me started. True story, at 15 years old she bought a Weider home gym & I was hooked!

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Awesome bro! I think it's great when parents get their kids involved in training. I credit my whole lifestyle to my dad for bringing me into the bodybuilding and fitness world in my late teens. So many people I grew up with are in poor health and just generally out of shape. I'm so thankful to him everyday for teaching me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic