Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Proper cycle/ off cycle length

savagem

savagem

Nov 13, 2011
OK, so there are obviously a lot of people with a wealth of knowledge on here, certainly more than me, so here I am asking for some real advice from the people who live this lifestyle the same way I have for almost 8 years.

In a nutshell, how long can you stay on a cycle of test and how long does your off cycle need to be to maintain good health? For example, at 31, with low test levels and stomach issues from years of taking too many pill form steroids (never agin!), I pretty much like to run a cylce of test enanthate by itself, 250 mg every five days and I run it for about 8 weeks. I just came off a couple of weeks ago and just started my clomid cycle (thats another thing I am not sure of-when to start clomid).
There is SO MUCH misinformation out there but my gf found this site and we have both been very impressed with some of the articles and blogs we have read. If I could I would cycle year round but obviously that would have catastrophic effects on my health. Any advice on this would be GREATLY appreciated.

J

Jayjay112

Nov 8, 2011
In theory you could run it for life , TRT for example. Usual protocol is time on = time off, so. 3 month cycle "would" be followed by 3 months off but that's normally not the case.

You saying you just finished a cycle a few weeks back seems to me you could be bridging 250mg every 5 days until uour next cycle which is still good, but you would need a good PCT plan at the end.

Good luck.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
If I could I would cycle year round but obviously that would have catastrophic effects on my health.

Pardon my sarcasm, but what catastrophic health issues? The dose you are using is mild at best (250mg of T E5d). You are at horny teenager level. I would run that for eternity, just take your AI's and keep an eye ;) on the prostate. Shoot I have my 40+ guys run 600mg EW for life and they are both (regular check ups and blood work) in better health than a year ago.

But since you asked, time on=time off is the standard.

Hawk

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
OK, so there are obviously a lot of people with a wealth of knowledge on here, certainly more than me, so here I am asking for some real advice from the people who live this lifestyle the same way I have for almost 8 years.

In a nutshell, how long can you stay on a cycle of test and how long does your off cycle need to be to maintain good health? For example, at 31, with low test levels and stomach issues from years of taking too many pill form steroids (never agin!), I pretty much like to run a cylce of test enanthate by itself, 250 mg every five days and I run it for about 8 weeks. I just came off a couple of weeks ago and just started my clomid cycle (thats another thing I am not sure of-when to start clomid).
There is SO MUCH misinformation out there but my gf found this site and we have both been very impressed with some of the articles and blogs we have read. If I could I would cycle year round but obviously that would have catastrophic effects on my health. Any advice on this would be GREATLY appreciated.

I'd start using hcg with your cycles from now on, you will find out not only will pct be better but your moods will be a bit better during cycles to with hcg use.

you can use hcg up till last week of your cycle.

start clomid at least 4 days before the exogenous test has cleared your system (take your last hcg shot same day you start clomid), as fluctuating as esters are it's a bit of a guess as to when all the exo test has left ur system, reason IMO is better to start clomid early.

last shot of TestE will have an active-life from 12-14 days (amount it takes for all of the exogenous test to leave your system)

Last edited:
Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Usual protocol is time on = time off, so. 3 month cycle "would" be followed by 3 months off

I always included pct when following the "time on = time off" but that's me. It's really up to you as far as how long you'd like to cycle. You mentioned you'd like to run a cycle year round but it would cause problems. That's really not the case as there are plenty of guys that stay on year round. If your test levels are always low a doctor would put you on trt/hrt which is basically a dose to put you in the normal range. Of course, there is no way to know if that's the case for sure without blood work and since you just came off a cycle you wouldn't really be able to tell what your off cycle normal range is right now.

savagem

savagem

Nov 13, 2011
Guys - thanks very much. Last cycle I did was probably the ninth or tenth one I have done and I seem to respond very well to test enanthate ( I didn't like Sustanon at all when I ran that). For example the aforementioned dosage caused me to gain about 14 pounds in about 6 weeks whihc is perfect for me. Had metabloic panel done about a year ago and my test was really low (something like 204) so if I went to 600 a week that might be a bit much for me. I have heard hcg is great...finding it however seems impossible.
Again - thanks very much

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
So you have "cycled" 9-10 times and still to this day dont know when to start PCT? you need to do some more research bro. theres a ton of really good information in the threads here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic