Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Progress Pics

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Thanks for your comments and suggestions, iron brothers. So true about leaning out for competition in that it is frustrating losing some muscle that you've worked for. Catch 22. Somehow, it always "feels" better to be bigger and most of the dudes in my old school gym will tell me that they didn't like the sucked in look of prep. LOL

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
The good, the bad and the ugly. Putting it all out there. Prep pics are from about 4-5 weeks out then some contest pics. Back shot really sucks.

Attachments

• Prep Side Tri.jpg
    Prep Side Tri.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Prep Side Chest.jpg
    Prep Side Chest.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Contest MM.jpg
    Contest MM.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Contest MM2.jpg
    Contest MM2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Contest Back DB.jpg
    Contest Back DB.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 19
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Fuuk me, you look great brother. Leaning out the back? give me a break! There's guys your age that need a walker because there back can't hold them up and you're complaining ? lol

Dude, you're an inspiration and a good example to all these hashtaggin' snowflakes we're breeding these day. Do not go quietly into the night!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Looking GREAT I am old but not as old as you...lol
AS BMJ stated try yohimbine, I used to get a product called Yohimburn that was awesome for trouble areas.
They are out of business now though.
I remember one yohimbine product that was injectable and mixed with clen. It did seem to work site specific. I didn’t think they were out of business though?

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I remember one yohimbine product that was injectable and mixed with clen. It did seem to work site specific. I didn’t think they were out of business though?
I think you may be talking about helios as that had clen and yohimbine together. Yohimbinw works great , I just feel like crap using it almost like I'm going hypo.

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Fuuk me, you look great brother. Leaning out the back? give me a break! There's guys your age that need a walker because there back can't hold them up and you're complaining ? lol

Dude, you're an inspiration and a good example to all these hashtaggin' snowflakes we're breeding these day. Do not go quietly into the night!
Thanks, man...and I agree about this generation. While there are a few good young bloods out there who go after it, most are content with making excuses and deflecting accountability. Fuck that bullshit.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
You look great!!!
The back is fine!!
Your other half isn’t saying crap
So don’t worry
You have won the race now enjoy the victory parade

solid my man!!!

must be Italian lol

Who is viewing this thread?