jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hard to say .... maybe 12%

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Age? Weight? How often do you workout? Healthy eating or just eating?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
bout 12%.

Are you tracking what you're eating? I mean, really tracking everything, not just estimating. Almost everyone reaches a point in fat loss where they need to start tracking in order to get leaner. Once you get a baseline, you can then start cutting calories and fat will start coming off again

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
I thought you had to be 18 to get in here? 6x a week is excessive to say the least at your age.

I have 1 rest day a week, i work real hard, im planning to compete in my first show when im 18... Train insane or remain the same

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I have 1 rest day a week, i work real hard, im planning to compete in my first show when im 18... Train insane or remain the same

Listen, reciting quotes from BB dot com or your Varisty football team will do nothing. If you don't listen to your body, you will injure yourself or worse.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Listen, reciting quotes from BB dot com or your Varisty football team will do nothing. If you don't listen to your body, you will injure yourself or worse.

I understand what your saying, im just saying despite my age, i know how to train properly, i know how to eat properly and i know what my body can take, im not reciting any quotes, theres no excuse for hard work even if im 15

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
If you want to compete one day your #1 goal at this point should be putting on size these next few years. Dieting is key. What is your diet like right now? 15 is really young, I would not be lifting heavy at this stage. Use a moderate mount of weight and really learn to perfect all of the movements. This will help you prevent injuries down the line.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
If you want to compete one day your #1 goal at this point should be putting on size these next few years. Dieting is key. What is your diet like right now? 15 is really young, I would not be lifting heavy at this stage. Use a moderate mount of weight and really learn to perfect all of the movements. This will help you prevent injuries down the line.

I eat around 6-7 meals a day, morning i have egg whites, then i have 6oz of either chicken or some lean meat with 6oz of veggies i have this 5 times a day

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic