Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Progen DAC/ipam and ghrp-6 LOG

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Due to a very gernous friend i have that works for Progen. He is giving me the pleasure of logging/research some of their products!

Will not start for another week of two.

Progen is very popular, Lot of guys are swearing by them right now.
Have a friend who using nothing put peps and his TRT dose and he is in amazing shape. Prooved to all the skeptics that 10mg of DAC/wk can really bring amazing results!

I think im going to start researching 6mg a wk. With ghrp-6 and ipam switching it back and forth on a bi-weekly basis.

After this will be logging their Lr3/Peg-mgf!!!!! Was going to do the IGF log first but really wanted to try the DAC!

Will update soon!

ForkLift

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Are you doing this at the same time as the black tops? How are you going to know what's working?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
no not at the same time!

Im not going to be running any HGH at the time i log this!

Currently on 4iu ED of KEFEI's but if the blacktops test out well i will def place an order in the future! The source seems like a very stand up guy!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Looking forward to this!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How did you like the kefie? The bloodwork I saw was very inconsistent on those.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
How did you like the kefie? The bloodwork I saw was very inconsistent on those.

I guess it depends who you get them off of as i believe they are being counterfeited as well!
I was told by admin that their should be no talk about specific sponsors, so i'll tread softly.
Let me just say this...if a sponsor can set up and produce countefeit rips...who's to say he is not doing the same for his other products!

But i actually really liked them! Not a lot of water retention and i leaned out quickly. Been running with them on and off for about two years. Every month or so I would switch up and go with rips/grey's or most recently those green tops at PM(not impressed). I also here the sponsor who is selling those over on PM is a know scammer. Has set up shop twice their in the past and took of with everyone's money! and from the looks of it...its about to happen again!

*The crazy thing is people KNOW THIS! and they know who he is and they still place orders! Guys have orders that they have been waiting on for over two months and other guys are still ordering. He is paying off vets to push his bull crap! Thats why i needed to find a new board. I hate that board polatic bull crap! Pissed that GenX went under! But Admin put me in the lions den over here so im happy! ;)

ForkLift

Last edited:
Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
But I have a buddy who works with Progen and basically is giving me the opportunity to test and log what ever i want within reason!

He has made great gains with nothing but peps and TRT dose! He said 10mg DAC a week was amazing! A lot of other guys are falling away from the gh and going more to peptides. Their are lots of guys swearing by DAC now! I honestly think peps are the way of the future! Espcially if things get any worse in CN!

So i think im going to start of with 6mg DAC a week with ipam and ghrp-6!

After i log this want to log the lr3!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic