Feb 27, 2011
Best youtube channel since Epic Mealtime

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia[/video]

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
seen it before very nice vids,
I don't think that guy is really Russian his accent gets messed up in the pepper spray Vid. Hes a funny guy. A crazy fucker. LOL

Man I wish we could get the AA-12

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
no earplugs, lol fuckin nuts...good shot too

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Been subed to this guy for a while.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Love this dude... all of his videos are sick. I'm glad he finally did a co-op with epic meal time.

BTW, the full auto glock 17 with incendiary rounds... fucking badass. The AA-12 just isn't even fair.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Just FYI...those aren't incendiary rounds...just tracers. The "dragons breath" 12ga round is a closer representation of an incendiary round.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Just FYI...those aren't incendiary rounds...just tracers. The "dragons breath" 12ga round is a closer representation of an incendiary round.

so an incendiary round is designed to actually set on fire or explode when it hits the target? Looks like that's what was happening to me. But, I'm not gonna argue with a former serviceman...Thanks MAYO :)

What I meant was, that "setup" is badass... far less descriptive = far less corrections, lol

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I'm no expert....it says 17 in the video

Didn't see your previous post until now. Meant to correct the video. Glock 18 is the only model out of all the Glocks to have selective fire(lever for semi/full auto.) He probably said g17 in the video because the g18 is based off the g17 model but with the added selective fire.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Didn't see your previous post until now. Meant to correct the video. Glock 18 is the only model out of all the Glocks to have selective fire(lever for semi/full auto.) He probably said g17 in the video because the g18 is based off the g17 model but with the added selective fire.

that's good knowledge... but is it possible that it's a custom modified glock 17? This dude gets his hands on a shitload of weapons so nothing would surprise me.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
that's good knowledge... but is it possible that it's a custom modified glock 17? This dude gets his hands on a shitload of weapons so nothing would surprise me.

Ya, that's definitely a possibility. I've actually read that's it's quite easy to modify glocks to full-auto.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic