Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Probably the biggest balls of anyone on youtube

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Thats a cool ass suit, I want one.. :) I plan on going skydiving this year, I know its nothing like that video, but ya have to start somewhere.. Do they teach that somewhere?? Or is that someone toally insane?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
That seriously looks fun as hell. Too bad I would most likely kill myself if I gave it a try.

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
That would be a rush! Awsome footage too!

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Thats a cool ass suit, I want one.. :) I plan on going skydiving this year, I know its nothing like that video, but ya have to start somewhere.. Do they teach that somewhere?? Or is that someone toally insane?

They do teach it but its highly regulated, it's a form of skydiving though. Step 1, do your tandom jump then your 7 jump accelerated freefall course, then your 25 jumps/A license. Most drops won't allow wingsuit unless you have done over 200-300 jumps. I can't tell you any more than that beyond find someone who does wingsuit as I haven't.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
They do teach it but its highly regulated, it's a form of skydiving though. Step 1, do your tandom jump then your 7 jump accelerated freefall course, then your 25 jumps/A license. Most drops won't allow wingsuit unless you have done over 200-300 jumps. I can't tell you any more than that beyond find someone who does wingsuit as I haven't.

Thanks bro, thats more then enough info to get me started. Looks like I have alot of jumping to do..lol.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
One thing I should mention is to ask about harnesses/chute load. Some DZ's only have gear for ppl 225lbs or less so guys like us have to be selective in where we can do A license.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
One thing I should mention is to ask about harnesses/chute load. Some DZ's only have gear for ppl 225lbs or less so guys like us have to be selective in where we can do A license.

The guy in this video has done over 1k normal jumps and 1k wing suit jumps I saw when i looked him up. Also, the 225 thing is correct. I called a place in miami once and got info about sky diving. They told me the cut off was 225. I told them I was about 10lbs over that. They told me "just lie about it". needless to say i never went after hearing that lol

B

Bioprof21

Nov 4, 2011
Amazing video -- that guys is fucking insane. Serious balls that for sure.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
The guy in this video has done over 1k normal jumps and 1k wing suit jumps I saw when i looked him up. Also, the 225 thing is correct. I called a place in miami once and got info about sky diving. They told me the cut off was 225. I told them I was about 10lbs over that. They told me "just lie about it". needless to say i never went after hearing that lol

A good DZ weighs the student jumpers so lying doesn't work. I know a couple guys with over 5000 jumps, so many different disciplines exist in skydiving but wingsuit is the most ballzy shit ever.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
A good DZ weighs the student jumpers so lying doesn't work. I know a couple guys with over 5000 jumps, so many different disciplines exist in skydiving but wingsuit is the most ballzy shit ever.

225 before you get in the plane or 225 by the time you hit the ground? I guarantee when i left the plain id piss myself and make weight by the time we had to pull the shoot. fuck i hate heights.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic